Is your identity consistant?

Mine's different everywhere I go, but I keep the same password as much as possible. Most times when I transfer to a new board by invitation, folks don't have too much trouble figuring out it's me though. (See my welcome thread here)

My screen name will most likely reflect my current mood the day I sign up somewhere.

I believe I am now Nixy everywhere...was Nix for awhile...I think the last sighting of Nix died with JJR's though. A friend of mine gave me the nickname "Nix" (cause she was to lazy to say "Nicole" all the time) and fury modded it into Nixy after I started posting...a few times I have had to use "NixyNix" (ala MarkyMark) if both are taken :)

PostCode...of course, the mailing system of the United States and many other countries use a Postal Code, so finding me in a search engine is going to virually impossible. Your welcome to try of course. :D

I've been MrBishop or Mr.Bishop for the past 7 years or so...prior to that, I was either Static or Xstatic for 10-12 years prior to that. :D

tonksy said:
i'm always some variant of tonks. i get quite upset when i can't have "tonks". fucking harry potter! i've been carrying this nickname around for 25 years and now everyone wants to use it or ask me if i like harry fucking potter...which, incidentally, i do...but dammit, not that much.

at least tonks is a cool harry potter character :shrug: ;)

...and yes, i'm kuulani everywhere. it would be too hard for me to remember more than that ;)

Gato_Solo said:
I'm always Gato_Solo except on HWC, where I'm Gato_Solo1 and Gato_Solo. I forgot my password, and my e-mail had changed, so I had to get a new S/N. Cut me deep. :(

tonksy...It's better than having the nick tonka. :confused: :devious:
my name tag at the WH says either tonks or tonksy (i have 3 nametags, whichever one i grab in the morning is what i wear). i constantly have to hear people calling me tonka or (and this riles me to no end) tonsky.

tonksy said:
my name tag at the WH says either tonks or tonksy (i have 3 nametags, whichever one i grab in the morning is what i wear). i constantly have to hear people calling me tonka or (and this riles me to no end) tonsky.

Not a toy truck or Polish then? *peepwall*

chcr said:
Not a toy truck or Polish then? *peepwall*
it all started because we have 2 russian cooks. one is from moscow and the other is just russian by heritage. they got everyone started. :shrug:

I use 7 or 8 different nicks for different kinds of stuff on the internet. Of course, all of them are as impossible to google for as this one. :D

SL everywhere now, used to have a different AIM name but discontinued it for certain reasons. Now that name is kinda swiped by someone who probably doesn't know that I know that he swiped it, but it's real close and my name was a little similar to his to begin with, but I'll let him have it, I'm sure many people here would rather I not drag him back here anyways.

No - there are a couple of earlier places that I had a different sign on. But I'm sexyboo where it is important! :D

im samcurry usually, but i have been known to go by NEO at a couple of places.

I've been me since I stumbled onto the Internet 4 years ago. (Before that I hardly knew how to turn on a computer.) I was chatting on Irc, needed to think of a nick fast, and came up with Starya. I do have one other nick that I only use on one board.

I figured that since I was only 1 person, 1 name would do. LOL
Since I'm from Texas and love racing, TexasRaceLady would do.

Back