It is better to give than to receive - or is it? (sex question)

Give or recieve? that is the question

• I give better than I receive

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • I love the smile when I look down

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • 69 baybe...I can multitask!

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don't do oral sex...and they don't do me either

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrBishop

Oral sex!!!

Now that I've got your attention. When it comes to oral sex, do you prefer to give or recieve?

For me, as my title suggests, I prefer to give. There's nothing like the muffled scream that you can hear when the thighs mangle your ears as they slam shut involuntarily. I can do it till it hurts (Ouch ouch...tongue cramps)

Perhaps I prefer to give because I havn't met anyone that can give a decent tongue-lashing. My ex-wife was a prude that was disgusted by the idea. My inbetweeners weren't all that skilled, and my current missus doesn't even like salt on her fries.

So..where do you fall?

I like both, but I can't say I really enjoy a 69 very much. Trying to concentrate on doing well, and recieving well, well, it could just go on forever. Ok, maybe that's not a bad thing, but...

i'm selfish. i prefer to receive, but then i have cleanliness issues. clean freak, well bodies anyway...if i'm gonna give head that better be the cleanest penis i've ever seen.

I voted 69, though I prefer you rub my back, I lick yours sorta deal, i love both.

and bish, I know what you mean about the closed thighs, man that leaves bruises that are hard to explain. :la:

I voted 69 but really I prefer to beable to focus on him and then have him focus on me (or in the other order sometimes). 69 is fun but it doesn't get ya there the same.

mmmmmmmmm I DO love giving though.

Nixy said:
I voted 69 but really I prefer to beable to focus on him and then have him focus on me (or in the other order sometimes). 69 is fun but it doesn't get ya there the same.

mmmmmmmmm I DO love giving though.

Pretty much the same, but obviously changin "him" for "her" :D

I used to give really well but TMJ pretty much put a stop to that. I make up for it in other areas though. So I'd have to say receiving for me although I probably would still enjoy giving as much as I used to if it didn't involve pain and a cracking jaw.

69 is a great way to start .........who's tongue does the wandering after that is based on need :nuts2:

TMJ is a disorder of your jaw- where it cramps up etc. it obviously stands for something, but i have forgotten.

I like being on the receiving end, but I definitely prefer to give. Nothing beats the hot expression on my boyfriend's face or the totally erotic sound of him calling my name while I am doing it. OOoooh! Just thinking about it makes me wish he were here right now! :grinyes:

Luis G said:
Too much job perhaps?? :confuse3:

:laugh:

TemporoMandibularJoint:

TMJ patients experience one or more of the following:
  • facial pain
  • pain in the jaw joint and surrounding tissues, including the ear
  • jaw locking open or closed
  • limited opening or inability to open the mouth comfortably
  • headaches
  • bite that feels uncomfortable, "off", or as if it is continually changing
  • neck, shoulder and back pain
  • swelling on the side of the face
TMJ diseases and disorders refer to a complex and poorly understood set of conditions, manifested by pain the the area of the jaw and associated muscles and limitations in the ability to make the normal movements of speech, facial expression, eating, chewing, and swallowing. Conditions that routinely affect other joints in the body, such as arthritis and trauma, also affect the TM joint.

I'm convinced oral sex was the root cause and later, stress causing me to clench my teeth in anger. Now I just can't stop popping my jaw. It's like cracking your knuckles. After a while, you have to pop it to relieve the pressure. :shrug:

Anyway, it gets in the way of oral sex and becomes painful. Poor Rusty. ;)

Back