It takes a Cuban to tell what it is to be an American

jimpeel

Marco Rubio has resigned from the Florida House of Representatives, where he served as Speaker, to run for the Senate.

If only more people in America understood what it is to be an American.

He does.

This is his farewell speech to the Legislature.

CLICK HERE

Mario Rubio is an American citizen. Not a Cuban.
Wikipedia-Mario Rubio

He left the House of Representatives because of his plans to run for the vacant US Senate seat in 2010. Though... it seems he's preaching his religious beliefs (Catholicism) rather than his political beliefs in this "Farwell Address". I would be turned off by this if I were a voter. I care more about what his political intentions are rather than what god he worships on his own time.

Mario Rubio is an American citizen. Not a Cuban.
Wikipedia-Mario Rubio

He left the House of Representatives because of his plans to run for the vacant US Senate seat in 2010. Though... it seems he's preaching his religious beliefs (Catholicism) rather than his political beliefs in this "Farwell Address". I would be turned off by this if I were a voter. I care more about what his political intentions are rather than what god he worships on his own time.

I didn't say he was a Cuban national. I simply meantthat he is of Cuban descent. Shoulda been clearer. He is a second generation American of cuban descent who knows more about what it is to be an American than most tenth generation Americans.

I didn't say he was a Cuban national. I simply meantthat he is of Cuban descent. Shoulda been clearer. He is a second generation American of cuban descent who knows more about what it is to be an American than most tenth generation Americans.
He didn't really say much. Just "America is the greatest country" and "yeah we have our problems, but..." "America is great." Then droned on about there being a god... yadda yadda yadda. I didn't find anything special in his speech at all. Most of it was predictable since he's now attempting to grab the (Florida) public's attention (and vote) for the 2010 Senate race. :shrug: Dunno... I've heard all this before. I don't trust politicians. I think they're all whores. :shrug:

Typhoid_stats.png

From that graph, Wink, it looks a great deal like it was already steadily dropping, and they deliberately spiked it to justify the chlorination they wanted

I'm curious how much the 1906 San Francisco Earthquake and the fuckjob it did on infrastructure all over Northern California would have had to do with that spike in the rate.

I'm lost. What does Typhoid fever, chlorination of public water, the Florida Senate seat and Mario Rubio have to do with each other?

Back