It time again for: WTF????

IDLEchild

WTF?????

Holy Christ or should I say Holy Captilistic Christ.

There is much that I have to offer the right woman. I am a single, successful, talented, loving, intelligent, athletic, romantic man. I own a spacious home in a quiet suburban neighborhood where I cook, clean, compose, and create. I want to meet and spend time with someone who isn't afraid to aspire towards something meaningful. If you're looking for the same, please look through my site and get in touch if you think we'd be a match.

This website came to life in May 2000. I am the sole creator of everything you see on the site and believe I have created the most extravagant personal ad in the history of civilization.

So, ladies?..Huh..can't go more badass than Jesus.

Afghan

Panjshir Restaurant
924 W Broad St
Falls Church
Even people who aren't accustomed to Afghan cuisine will find this authentic restaurant a treat. Selections for vegetarians are available and those who enjoy tender meat will find much to enjoy.

HA HA! Jesus lives in my old neighborhood!! I used to live literally down the street from that restaurant! I could walk there in 5 minutes!! Had I only known i was living in such a devine location...

i_hate_jesus_cap.jpg

Someone with a sence of humour..and someone who should avoid visiting the bible-belt

Why exactly IS it called the bible-belt? It gives me visions of people having the badness beaten out of them! :bolt:

The Southern US, so called because of the amount of rabid Southern Baptists down here.

Of course, so many yankees have moved down here over the last 20 years that vast swaths of the bible belt have been assimilated and virtually disappeared. I can;t decide whether that's a good or bad thing.

HomeLAN said:
The Southern US, so called because of the amount of rabid Southern Baptists down here.

Of course, so many yankees have moved down here over the last 20 years that vast swaths of the bible belt have been assimilated and virtually disappeared. I can;t decide whether that's a good or bad thing.
Hey, I resemble that remark! :lol:

i dunno...there are some perks to dating jesus...think of the grocery bill...all the fishes and loaves you could ever need...plenty of wine from water...never need to pay for a ferry, he could just walk you across the water...

tonksy said:
i dunno...there are some perks to dating jesus...think of the grocery bill...all the fishes and loaves you could ever need...plenty of wine from water...never need to pay for a ferry, he could just walk you across the water...

:D

Handy with wood and nails too o' course :D

Although he does tend to hang around with a prostitute and the [potential] father in law is a bit of a strict bugger apparently ;)

Young women interested in bathing with Jesus can now have their dream come true. Not only will you make a new friend, but you will be supporting good hygiene and benefiting the environment by conserving water. There are no strings attached except that a picture of us, suitable for family viewing, will be taken and placed on this web site as a lasting tribute to our determined efforts at cleanliness.

All requests from young women in the DC Metro area will be considered. Women from out of town will have to handle their own travel provisions, though a guest room is often available if needed. In most cases Jesus will be available and eager to speak to you about spirituality if desired. If you are not spiritual, Jesus will share a beer and pleasant existential banter.

How can you win? Inquire within by telling a little about yourself and why you'd make a good bathing partner for Jesus.

Freak. And not the good kind of freak, either.

*giggles* He's picky, too.

Irish need not apply.

Back