It wouldn't be Dixie without

I had to post because I couldn't stand looking at the main board and seeing it say, "It wouldn't be Dixie without Gonz"...

Would it be better if my name were at the bottom of the thread? I qualify as a suthn'r. I even nod my head in recognition when I pass the local Confederate cemetary.

*waves his fishing license with the additional trout stamp*

Almost as important as having a knife and your car keys on you at all times.

Ok, I've been here for 10 years now... am I still a Damn Yankee? *handonhip
You've got a good heart... and you mean well... but you still have a Buffalo accent and make yankee snacks for your downtime. The yankeeness still bleeds from your pores in little ways.

You've got a good heart... and you mean well... but you still have a Buffalo accent and make yankee snacks for your downtime. The yankeeness still bleeds from your pores in little ways.

I'm from Buffalo, I make WINGS. (its the law):beardbng:

Strike one before you even start...

See thread in LL.

From a man who advocates cornbread over biscuits...:p I kinda like both, though. Mom's family was from Georgia, and Dad's family was from Virginia. Is it any wonder I've got too much time on my hands...:devious:

keys...check
knife...check
license...we don't need no stinking license!
would not know where to find trout around here, and I ain't driving that far to fish, not when there are so many other wonderful places around here:beardbng:

Keys...yep
Fishing license...yep
Challenge coin...yep
knife...yep
Gerber multi-tool...yep
CCW for my job in the AOR...yep

Back