• Yes.

Votes: 17 94.4%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm married, so it's forbidden.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I'm under 18, so it's illegal.

• Is this what you losers talk about while I'm out partying?

• Total voters
fury said:
no. my keyboard is broke and i'm sitting here using xp's onscreen keyboard just so i can talk to nixy on icq and post here. :retard: <--look, i'm even making the smilies with it. :retard:

2 words-angermanagement classes :D

I'm going to have to disqualify LL's vote. Sitting around the house with your male friends discussing one of them's genitalia, is not a life.
:grumpy:

Unless, of course, you're gay. :p

this fits here :lol:

Attachment(s):

love my computer.jpg, 26.62kb

7_1036351971.jpg

lucky bastard... at least you still have friends to talk to if your keyboard breaks :crying3:

Just go out there and make friends :) If you go to college, take courses in the Arts and other faculties. Sure they are a bit weird sometimes, but people that don't know a keyboard from a mouse force you to go out and have fun with them... :D

it's not that easy, my appearace makes it hard for me to even be able to initiate a friendship with someone in real life.

fury said:
it's not that easy, my appearace makes it hard for me to even be able to initiate a friendship with someone in real life.
Nah, I've seen your picture. Now I won't say you are cute because that would be :gay:, but you are definitely NOT a scarecrow... You just need confidence! :D

Besides, friendship isn't based on appearances, but what is inside. :) And you are one heck of a guy even though I make your life more miserable than most people... :p

i need to use the keyboard to be able to talk with 2 of my best friends (real life friends).
the 3rd lives in Morelia.

If it involves you and your tongue...... YES PLEASE!!!!!!!! *hee hee*

Ok, now, fury.... stop talkin' shit, baby. You're cute as all hell... you'd be surprised at what walks your way if you were to expose yourself to 3D people.

Trust me..

Back