It's a girl!

Altron

Congrats :D
See that copy of Goodnight Moon you have... It's scary, but I can remember my parents reading that to me :D
*nogstalgic*
BTW ipmoof that is some great photoshop-ing :D

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
CONGRATS to the both of you mitch. And i see that leah has been trained in the ways of OTC already. Now we will have to get her online and posting. :headbang: :headbang:

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
oh

my

GOOOOOOOOOOOODD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do babies *get* any CUTER???? Her little face is so perfect!!!!

I am weak with cuteness!!

And.. uh...... DAMN, Mitch - I had no idea you were so damn cute , too! When you need a break, will you come run away with me - I only need you for a few days........... I mean... uh.....damn[/siz]

:love2:

ipmoof

I just noticed that your baby is waaaay cuter than the goggle-eyed freak Rachel just shat out on Friends. :D

ipmoof

Nope. Here, Rachel hasn't had her baby yet (still in series 8).

Up to 908 on Direct Connect. ;) Rachel had her baby 9 episodes ago, good point.

Aunty Em

Her little face is so perfect!!!!

Babies born by c-section don't get squashed up like the rest of us so they're beautiful from the get go.

Congratulations to both of you on having such a lovely daughter. :) :cocktail:

ipmoof

Aunty Em said:
Her little face is so perfect!!!!

Babies born by c-section don't get squashed up like the rest of us so they're beautiful from the get go.

That is so true. Look at the pic of me ( <<< ). You think that's hair stickin' out the sides, right? Nah... my head is actually that shape.

Devil horns. :cool4:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I missed the last episode

I have not found it to download yet :(

Should have it by next week though (thanks the gods)

Altron

following ipmoofs lead, I did a little touch-up to the pic... :D
BTW did you know Ctrl+I inverts colors in paint?

Attachment(s):

2.jpg, 131.37kb

266_1038171621.jpg

Scanty

errrrrrrrrr right, you're not gonna put that skin in your mouth are you?

ok, that was just gonna be 'errrrrrrr right' but my brain doesn't stop when I tell it to stop, STOP STOP BRAIN STOP! mmh mhh mhh m hh hm mmh hm mmhh mh mhhhmh m hm hmh mh hf foooooooooooobinnanananananananananananananana mip mip mip mip mip mip mip mip mip mip...

MitchSchaft

Leah doesn't laugh yet. I can't wait 'til she does, though! She lays there all day and does absolutely nothing but eat, sleep, and dirty her diapers.