It's a sorry world, v5794.1

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
So y'all can't accuse me of makin this up and such just to further some grand agenda, and stuff

BAYTOWN, Texas - A 14-year-old girl gave birth in a restroom at her junior high, and the baby boy cried once before she tried to flush him down the toilet, killing him, officials said Thursday.

An autopsy confirmed the baby was alive when born Wednesday at Cedar Bayou Junior High in Baytown, near Houston. The boy was probably full term and cried before the mother, an eighth-grader, tried to flush him, said police Lt. Eric Freed.

The mother was taken to a hospital. People who knew her at school said she wore baggy clothing, and nobody suspected she was pregnant, The Houston Chronicle reported Thursday.

School officials learned of her pregnancy when another student who was in the restroom while the eighth-grader was in labor went to ask the school nurse for help, said Kathy Clausen, spokeswoman for Baytown's Goose Creek school district.

The nurse and an assistant principal ran to the bathroom, discovered the girl had given birth and called 911.

Authorities have not announced what charges the girl will face, if any. Killing an infant is a capital crime in Texas, but 14-year-olds are too young to be eligible for the death penalty, said Geoffrey Corn, an assistant professor at South Texas College of Law.

The infant died just three days after another 14-year-old girl delivered a stillborn fetus in the bathroom of an airplane on her way back to Houston from a middle-school field trip.

Baytown is about 25 miles east of Houston.

Yeah, let's hand out some more rubbers to 5th graders and let em practice puttin em over nanners. Seems to be working fabulously.

Better still, let's hold this little slut's head underwater awhile and let her experience what her child went through. Maybe next time she feels compelled to spread them legs for some horny little prick she might think twice. I'm reasonably certain there are plural candidates for the role of sperm donor; but if he manages to be identified, he needs some reality training as well.

I bet her momma is just sssssoooooooo proud...

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Yeah, let's hand out some more rubbers to 5th graders and let em practice puttin em over nanners. Seems to be working fabulously.

I don't think the real problem is teaching them what sex is about and the contraceptive methods available.

They will find out and try to learn, most likely from the wrong sources, all about it. And that's only if they actually cared about learning. I think it is better to give them the proper information once and for all.

Alas, teaching them at school is one part of two parts of their education. The other part comes from the principles learned at home. With children being raised by babysitters and nannys (if any) you can't expect more of them. Although, on second thought, I doubt that parents that don't spend the time needed to inculcate their children principles have any principles to teach at all.

catocom

SnP, that was back when there was slightly more discretion, by a larger %age.

This is the PC age remember?:crying3:

2minkey

bootlicker
are you two done sucking each other off yet?

are we possibly ready for serious discussion now? where's peel?