It's all about me

Her problem was that she was driving a defacto super safe car. Her odds of surviving the impact were darn high... especially after aiming at a tinkertoy Daewoo.

Yeah, she's pretty fucking stupid. What you want to do is take off your seat belt and ram the car into a tree or a bridge post at 90 miles an hour or so. That way you can guarantee death and you won't take anyone else with you.

Yeah, she's pretty fucking stupid. What you want to do is take off your seat belt and ram the car into a tree or a bridge post at 90 miles an hour or so. That way you can guarantee death and you won't take anyone else with you.

Gun. Mouth. End of story.

Probably anti-gun.

You want a never fail way to commit suicide? Dead easy, and there's not a soul in the world that will try and stop you. Go to your local airport and ask about parachute classes. Your first solo jump, you simply don't pull the cord.

Don't so sure, it takes numerous jumps supervised before allowed to do it unsupervised...As far as I know the shuts now days open automaticaly at a set altitude...

Better idea yet, go on a camping trip and find a sheer cliff and jump from that...

Stupid bitch,

My father was driving on a DIVIDED highway, pulled out to pass a van around a corner and saw another car coming head on in his lane. He put it in the ditch to avoid a head on. He said as soon as he pulled our from behind the car he was passing, the car (an old ford crown vic he thinks) was just inches from him. The car never moved a inch which is a good thing in this case. They never stopped either after he put it off the road.

That almost reminds me of this story, I don't know how you could accidentally drive on the wrong side of the road on a divided highway. I would have killed the bitch my self if they did hit him.

Back