It's all coming off

Altron said:
My jaw pops and I don't have and never had braces. It's called TMJ and it's a great topic for a conversation. Things like that are meant to be treasured.

You mean that's not just an excuse girls use to get out of giving head? ;)

I have a birth defect in my jaw - not uber noticable but there. I get TMJ sometimes, it's been a long time. Horrid feeling.

jeesus i can't believe no one has mentioned the whole 'pleasuring boys without the fear of shredding them' angle yet.

doesn't anyone giggle about blow jobs anymore?

get your minds into the gutter! now!

my mind is in the gutter, I just got distracted by the shiny colors and useless information.

2minkey said:
jeesus i can't believe no one has mentioned the whole 'pleasuring boys without the fear of shredding them' angle yet.

Hey, I've gotten no complaints thus far, so I must be doing something right.

2minkey said:

doesn't anyone giggle about blow jobs anymore?

get your minds into the gutter! now!

Hmm... I've never used the surface of my teeth before. Is this something I need to try??

Teeth can be ok if yer not tryin' to gnaw off his boner. The BF assures me that that would be a very BAD BAD thing. Apparently. ;)

It should be noted that most mechanics can't tune a Porche engine well either. But that doesn't mean that it can't be done, or that a well tuned Porche engine isn't a great thing. And many guys simply can't handle all the power provided by a Porche either.

Back