it's been a long day...

tommyj27

Not really Banned
which is why i'm pretty excited about this.

frosty_guinness.jpg

who's with me, what's in your glass tonite? :toast:

i have trouble with red wine, when i smell it i just smell vomit (long story involving several liters :sick: ).

my mom was talking about a segment she saw on a news program last night. apparently some guy is making wine that competes with the best bottles out there, and charging $1.99 a bottle for it. so she called a liquor store today to ask if they had it. the clerk told her they didn't but they'd been swamped with calls all morning from people looking for it.

I have a problem with red wine.... I'm always running out... :crying3:

if you can find out more about this guy making the great red, can you pm me the info?

http://www.traderjoes.com/

Pretty sure they started in California; I used to go there a lot whenever I visited my sister. They have some in Chicago and surrounding suburbs now, but fairly recently. It's an awesome store, especially if you're a foodie who doesn't have the wherewithal for gourment grocery stores. :grinyes:

just checked their site and MN doesn't have any...yet...

sounds like a pretty cool place, i love their website too. i'm not driving to ann arbor, MI for groceries though.

Yeah, Trader Joe's is a regular California staple. Well, sort of. I've only been there once or twice, and it wans't to buy the two-buck chuck (I don't drink).

Tonks, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who's seen that commercial. :D

Back