It's been brought home

tonksy said:
He might like having sex...or perhaps having sex with someone that isn't plotting his demise.
Well, that's certainly something to think about...

Re: Point to ponder...

chcr said:
Can you say "fucking nutjob?" I knew that you could.

A recently converted christian from an islamic background. He may have missed the message of the new one because of longevity with the previous. :evilgrin:

1. They killed the christians imaginary friend. (That was about as insulting as I could make it, huh?

I thought that was the Romans who crucified him?

Seattle is a big city so as multicultural as it is, this can be expected and happens all the time. There are also neo nazis killing miniorities and Jews. Only reason this is getting more attention is because the perpetrator was Muslim most likely. I'll never understand hate myself tho

Freak? Pilate gave the choice to the Jews to spare Jesus or Barabas and they chose to spare Barabas's life.

tonksy said:
Freak? Pilate gave the choice to the Jews to spare Jesus or Barabas and they chose to spare Barabas's life.

Meet my friends rock & hard place. Stand between them if you please.

tonksy said:

But it was still the Romans who crucified him. The "death penalty" for Jews in those days was stoning...and Jesus was, according to Jewish law, guilty of no crime.

Yeah, yeah. Just explaining where the old "the Jews killed Jesus" came from. Not saying I believed it. Good point about the stoning, though. I hadn't thought about that.

Gato_Solo said:
But it was still the Romans who crucified him. The "death penalty" for Jews in those days was stoning...and Jesus was, according to Jewish law, guilty of no crime.

Sure he was!!!

pretending to be the messiah is a big one.

Back