It's expensive to dump trash these days

Aunty Em said:
http://www.freecycle.org/

If there isn't a local group you can always start one.

I recently got a great whirlpool foot spa from my local group. I intend to offer some things later in the year when i've sorted things out here.

thats the site. was trying to remember the name of it the other day.
thanks

see I would have just stuck all that into a box and left it for the recycling truck at the curb. Well, maybe not the shower curtain rod. I'd likely have left that in the shower.

It would've taken a big-ass box... and this is the same trash service that won't empty a trash can if the can is full enough that the lid won't close by a couple of inches.

I'm figuring for the boxes I do have left (including the one for the 32" LCD HDTV), I'll just cut them up and put them in the blue bin little by little. I just wish they'd take styrofoam in the recycle bin.

SouthernN'Proud said:
Ah the joys of country living, where a man can haul his trash off without needing a permit or a second mortgage...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SouthernN'Proud again.

Inkara1 said:
It would've taken a big-ass box... and this is the same trash service that won't empty a trash can if the can is full enough that the lid won't close by a couple of inches.

I'm figuring for the boxes I do have left (including the one for the 32" LCD HDTV), I'll just cut them up and put them in the blue bin little by little. I just wish they'd take styrofoam in the recycle bin.

If you break it up in small bits you can use it in the bottoms of flowerpots for drainage instead of old crocks.

Back