It's official

Gato_Solo said:
but you won't have to worry about small arms fire when we come to take your guns, either. Just remember...it's not my choice.

Incorrect kemo sabe. You have a choice, as does every other US citizen. In fact, the scenario you described is precisely why the 2nd amendment was put in place.

Gonz said:
Incorrect kemo sabe. You have a choice, as does every other US citizen. In fact, the scenario you described is precisely why the 2nd amendment was put in place.

On a personal level, you are correct. I am bound by the constitution above all else. However, I am also charged with defending the constitution from all enemies foreign AND domestic. If our esteemed foil gets his way, and the Posse Comitatus Act is repealed, how long do you think it would take to get the second amendment repealed...swiftly followed by the first and the fourth. The fifth is already on the ropes, as private property is no longer respected...

Like I don't carry on about those exact problems (my representatives hate me)

Marlowe made a marshmallow minorrah at school today. I'm not jewish and guess what? I'm not upset about it.
some people take themselves too damn serious if you ask me.
mmmmm...marshmallows.

catocom said:
So who will it be going to jail for hacking?
I really do think this should be ..stayed on top of...
If they REALLY claim this to be true, I wanna see somebody get prosecuted.

I've grown really weary of accusations without proof, or if there is such proof,
people not being held to account for it.

I wanna know how they got said info...

Back