It's okay folks...all is alright

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
as long as you go to Tom Ridges Ready.com & study up on being prepared. So much useful information I wanted to puke.

*nudge* You and I may not approve of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, but ... I am working for them (indirectly).

Jerrek said:
*nudge* You and I may not approve of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, but ... I am working for them (indirectly).

WTF?

Elvis is running Homeland Security. Bon Scott is his undersecretary & Jon Bonham is head of security. Last I heard Jim Morrison was gunning for Elvis' job.

Im not making a kit...I'm not gonna buy plastic sheeting....

..I'm not gonna do crap....

I have a three full bottles of grey goose in the freezer, 15 really good fuckbooks, a box of Trojans that expired in 1991, and some guns....

...and presumably some bullets..somewhere....

If some wierd chemical weapon gets droped over here...well....they ganked me fair and square...

For anything else I think I have all the bases covered that SHOULD be covered....

MADrin

I feel like this, to make a kit to survive a chemical or biological attack is foolish. You can only seal yourself off so much, then you are going to slowly suffocate or starve when the food runs out. :retard:

A nuclear attack, I'm covered, I'll be ash before some of you know it hit.

Fort Leonard Wood is the military maneuver support HQ for command, chemical, engineers, and military police.

Whiteman AFB

St Louis

Thanks Unc.

We are a first strike mainly becuase of Whiteman, can you say B2?

al-Queda is not known for their intelligence. If they were smart, they could have crashed one plane into the Peace Bridge (take out 95% of telecommunications between the United States and Canada) and the three telecommunication hubs in the United States where all international traffic go through (two in New York, one in Seattle). It would have killed just about all international telecommunications and would have done far, far more damage than what they did. They went for the visuals. I don't think if anyone wants to nuke the U.S. they would think of starting in Missouri.

It may not be number 1 on the first strike list, but it's on it for one simple reason, retalliation.

MO may not be high on the list of alqieda but you'd be surprised at some of the places ON the list for military wars. There's alarge rock in CO & a couple dozen small towns in the central that have factories which are essential in the event of large sclae war.

Hell, even Ft Wayne, the tin-pot where I live is home to Magnavox, GE & 2-3 steel factories.

I'm a couple miles from Lockheed, and a few more from the biggest nat gas junction in the Southeast. I'd be vapor in a hurry.

Jerrek said:
al-Queda is not known for their intelligence. If they were smart, they could have crashed one plane into the Peace Bridge (take out 95% of telecommunications between the United States and Canada) and the three telecommunication hubs in the United States where all international traffic go through (two in New York, one in Seattle). It would have killed just about all international telecommunications and would have done far, far more damage than what they did. They went for the visuals. I don't think if anyone wants to nuke the U.S. they would think of starting in Missouri.

they aimed for psychological damage...

even though taking out that amount of international communication would have done far more damage, this humiliated the US more. it hit the US in their pride, which was their intention.

Back