It's snowing!!

kuulani

My husband is a ranger on our 13,000+ ft. mountain and he just called to say its snowing - it's our first snow this winter :D

It snowed here yesterday, almost went into shock when I looked out the window!

Hopefully by then I'll be in love with skiiing/snowboarding and will welcome the snow :p

How will your bosses like having paid for your relocation, only to have you break a leg and be unable to work? What would happen in that case? Do they pull you home?

Um, how does your health coverage translate out there? You're still listed as an ontario resident. Is your medicare card accepted at a one-to-one rate? How about your work insurance? Does your new location fall under the regular, or the travel insurance clauses?

How will your bosses like having paid for your relocation, only to have you break a leg and be unable to work? What would happen in that case? Do they pull you home?

Um, how does your health coverage translate out there? You're still listed as an ontario resident. Is your medicare card accepted at a one-to-one rate? How about your work insurance? Does your new location fall under the regular, or the travel insurance clauses?

He (my new boss) encourages me to ski actually. If I broke a leg then I'd do office work.

OHIP is good for 7 months because I'm currently a temporary resident of Alberta, if I decide to make it permenant then I switch over (3 month waiting period). For work insurance it's regular coverage.

Back