It's Spring

A.B.Normal

RRROLL up the rim to win time at Timmy's

feedimage.aspx

CORNWALL, Ont. (CP) - Signs of a spring election bloomed in eastern Ontario on Tuesday where Paul Martin shook hands with fist-numbing proficiency and sipped Tim Hortons coffee with the locals.

http://start.shaw.ca/start/enca/news/NewsStory.htm?type=n&src=n030272A.xml

I found it funny that he shows up ,the same time Timmy's starts their promotion.Guess Primeminister doesn't pay enough and he needs to try and win a free coffee.

It's the spring, and the baby bear comes out of his cave. His knees are wobbling, he's a wreck. He's skin and bones, with big circles under his eyes.
His mother says, "Junior! Did you hibernate all winter like you were supposed to?"
He says, "Hibernate? Shit! I thought you said masturbate!

Nope but when I find out where exactly it is and which buses to take to get there I be going!!!

I read it in the paper a few weeks ago that i am indeed in the city where it all started :D

*now knows where it is and decides the best idea is to call up Mom on a Sat and convince her the first Tim Horton's EVER is reason enough to drive down here*

*sips Tim's french vanilla cappucino*

Am I Canadian or WHAT?! :D

No, I'm sorry...you're wrong :p

It's an extra large! There is no question!

I'll take a pic sometime...it really is huge...you can also buy thermoses from Tim Hortons now that are for FULL POTS OF COFFEE!

I'd have believed you were truly Canadian if it were Maple Syrup flavoured coffee...nope, I think you're just having us on eh! :p

Considering that Tim Horton's is now owned by a major US corp called "Wendy's", I think we can forgo all the canadian rubbish. It's coffee and frozen doughnuts. And hardly worth the effort.

20 ounce [US, liquid] = 0.5914706 liter
20 ounce [US, liquid] = 0.0768144 measure [ancient hebrew]
20 ounce [US, liquid] = 1.0408427 pint [UK]
20 ounce [US, liquid] = 499.6045129 scruple [UK, liquid]
20 ounce [US, liquid] = 160 dram
20 ounce [US, liquid] = 0.78125 fifth

1/5 of a gallon. Another pesky yank measurement. It solely used as a liquor measure these days. Its 757ml ... but all of the bottles claim to be 750ml just to be easier on international dispersements.

AlphaTroll said:
I dunno what an oz is....besides a semi-cuckoo Geordie .

Not only a semi-cuckoo Geordie (although more partial ostrich then cuckoo if yer ask me).......but Oz is also both a weight and a volume!

(I remembered something from me old physics lectures..........gods I hope me braincells ain't waking up...)

It's the spring, and the baby bear comes out of his cave. His knees are wobbling, he's a wreck. He's skin and bones, with big circles under his eyes.
His mother says, "Junior! Did you hibernate all winter like you were supposed to?"
He says, "Hibernate? Shit! I thought you said masturbate!

:D :lol2:

Back