It's Spring

A.B.Normal said:
Like this

attachment.php
I'm waiting for the backpack model to come out... or the automotive roof rack attachment model that you fill up with a petrol style dispenser via the drivethrough.

Good Gawd, look at that giant mug of trucker fuel.

That size must be known as "Bladder Buster". :lloyd:

AlphaTroll said:
I could do with a giant mug like that right now, got all of 1 hour sleep :yawn:

Sleep! *clicks fingers* that's what I forgot to do today :nerd:

My, that coffee does look very good :) I wonder if that shop provides the equiment to take it intra vienously?

LOL - our teagirl is a dream! She knows I don't usually drink coffee or anything, but she took one look at me this morning and just gave me a huge mug of coffee :D

Hmm, I'm not sure the intraveinous thing would be allowed...but I have known people who ATE coffee - strangely they all turned yellow...

AlphaTroll said:
LOL - our teagirl is a dream! She knows I don't usually drink coffee or anything, but she took one look at me this morning and just gave me a huge mug of coffee :D

Hmm, I'm not sure the intraveinous thing would be allowed...but I have known people who ATE coffee - strangely they all turned yellow...

I need a tea girl like that! (last one I had used to take one look at me, ask "pissed again last night?" and trundle off with her trolley down the corridor.....no sympathy wotsoever!)

It turned em yellow? :confused: Cool, I gotta try that sometime! :D

AlphaTroll said:
It's rather weird actually - had 'em looking like a bunch of smarties on stilts :D

Man, if I could turn yellow......me Homer Simpson impersonation act would be complete! (either that of folks will think me liver has finally given up the ghost) :drink:

But you have more hair than him!!! Mind you, we could remedy that innit? Or you could play Marge ;)

(ta for the liver reminder....note to Kaz....word of the day is jaundiced you silly twat)

AlphaTroll said:
But you have more hair than him!!! Mind you, we could remedy that innit? Or you could play Marge ;)

(ta for the liver reminder....note to Kaz....word of the day is jaundiced you silly twat)

lol.........I'll just have to be a hairy homer! (got the 5 o'clock shadow down pat tho' ;) ).......I don't think I'd make a very good marge, blue has never been me colour :D

Jaundiced.........hmm, didn't know yer were in the medical proffesion hun! :nerd:

No, no....I meant play Marge ;)

You didn't know I was a doxy? Of course the only way I know of measuring temperature is rectally....but I reckon all can be cured from behind...after all, would you WANT to remain sick if you knew someone was going to prod and poke at yer backdoor? :lloyd:

AlphaTroll said:
You didn't know I was a doxy? Of course the only way I know of measuring temperature is rectally....but I reckon all can be cured from behind...after all, would you WANT to remain sick if you knew someone was going to prod and poke at yer backdoor? :lloyd:

*shudders* Yer've no idea how close that came to happening :lloyd:

*does a few press ups, star jumps and runs around the room*

I feel fit as a fiddle! :winkkiss:

Have you ever wondered who came up with that 'fit as a fiddle bit'....did someone actually measure that? How'd they do it anyway - make the fiddle do laps? And how fit would a fiddle be compared to say, a flute? Or a trombone?

AlphaTroll said:
Have you ever wondered who came up with that 'fit as a fiddle bit'....did someone actually measure that? How'd they do it anyway - make the fiddle do laps? And how fit would a fiddle be compared to say, a flute? Or a trombone?

*brain implodes*

Oh trolley, don't confuse me at 7am sweetheart! :D

AlphaTroll said:
Maybe it's the fitness of the fiddle that enabled the cow to jump over the moon?

Dunno........but if I saw a cat playing with a fiddle, I'd prolly jump pretty high as well :D

It's that dish and spoon yer gotta watch of for tho'......suspicious pair they are ;)

Back