It's that time of year again...

Aunty Em

... Birthday Party time! :bolt:

It's Katie's 14th on monday so tomorrow afternoon is her party @ 4pm.

Between now and then I just have to washup yesterday and todays dishes, tidy and vacumn the house, do the ironing, put all the washing away, cut the grass, cook food and make sandwiches, jelly, etc. Make dinner for tomorrow lunchtime, wrap her presents and hide them, then install them on her computer tomorrow morning... it's all go!

Thank god it's only once a year! :)

Luis G said:
Happy Birthday Katie

why don't you show her this thread? :D
Well she's just seen it and read your message but she refuses to believe that it wasn't me that wrote it. When I tried to explain that there were people on the other side of the world sitting in front of their computers writing things and posting picture so that we could see them, she said that was stupid. :shrug:

Katie, i'm from Mexico, and no i'm not your mother, i'm a 23 year old guy that is also connected to the internet ;)

happy b-day kate. and no im not your mum. that i know of. im a guy. unless ive been wrong for the last 23 years :p

Happy Birthday Katie!

I am not your mom either. I am a 19 year old girl from Canada. Your mom showed us a picture of you wearing your new pink sweatshirt, I REALLY like it, I wish I had one.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KATIE!

I was the one who lived under your bed until you were 5 or 6 with a garden hose, making it look like you were still having some nighttime bladder control issues. ;)

She finally believes that you all aren't me after I explained that the internet is like using the telephone, and that this is a special place where we can use our computers to write and leave messages instead of talking. :wink2:

She's only used the internet to go to different sites for information and to play games so this is very new to her. Also, you have to remember that although she's 14, mentally you are talking to a 6 - 7 year old so she won't understand very complicated ideas. :)

Back