It's that time of year again...

She's at school today having another tea party with her friends there. Yesterday went very well... she was thoroughly spoiled by all concerned as usual!

She now has a talking Scooby Doo to torture me with and lots of new makeup, lots of drawing and art materials, etc. Unfortunately mummy was a complete klutz and forgot to recharge the batteries for the camara and only managed to get this shot before they died!

Aunty Em said:
She's at school today having another tea party with her friends there. Yesterday went very well... she was thoroughly spoiled by all concerned as usual!

She now has a talking Scooby Doo to torture me with and lots of new makeup, lots of drawing and art materials, etc. Unfortunately mummy was a complete klutz and forgot to recharge the batteries for the camara and only managed to get this shot before they died!

Awww :( Bummer about the batteries.

Yay for her being spoiled, though! :D Hope the party was fun for all.

Aunty Em said:
she's 14, mentally you are talking to a 6 - 7 year old so she won't understand very complicated ideas. :)

She'll fit in perfectly round here!

Hi Katie my names Stewart i'm from up north ( :sick: ) sorry I missed your birthday yesterday I hope you had a good one :)

Back