It's too bad

I have an idea:

We should make every tuesday called "Backwards Tuesday"

On Backwards Tuesday, everybody has to debate for the opposite side than they usually do. So spike has to say "Yeee-hawww, let's blow up them there Eye-Rack-Ees and take their oil!" and Gonz has to be all like "well people who had an underprivileged childhood need us decent hard working americans to support them"

This way, you see both sides of the argument.

I have an idea:

We should make every tuesday called "Backwards Tuesday"

On Backwards Tuesday, everybody has to debate for the opposite side than they usually do. So spike has to say "Yeee-hawww, let's blow up them there Eye-Rack-Ees and take their oil!" and Gonz has to be all like "well people who had an underprivileged childhood need us decent hard working americans to support them"

This way, you see both sides of the argument.

That is a great idea, seriously, the laughs it would create.

Need any more examples of what I'm talking about? I'm sure more are coming.

a mild chuckle about squeezing blackheads hardly amounts to a serious and personal insult.

but it's all high drama, isn't it?

if you were at all interested in discussion rather that proselytizing, if you were at all willing to consider other points of view, things would be different.

we all get on our benders. that is certain.

but you're an unstoppable, constant bender.

and it's nothing other than tiring. like talking to a wall.

later.

and Gonz has to be all like "well people who had an underprivileged childhood need us decent hard working americans to support them"

So, are you willing to pay the hospital bill when my head explodes? :microwav:

Back