I've just bought a Lian Li aluminium full tower

Raven

Annoying SOB
yeah but cos we apparantly still use potatos for currency up here they charge us peanuts.

Then again that place sees about 30,000 visitors in one saturday.... about 60 stalls in the small front area, 250 in the back....its HAYUGE!

Jon

CS said:
WHAT!!!!!!! Where is this place?!!
Like you would ever buy those anyway. You're too busy going off to France, or spending money on poncey sheep rugs cos "they feels nice" :finger: :D

Just to make you Southern helmets feel good (with the exception of Justin, cos he only lives there ;)), I'm going to "this place" on Saturday (Incidentally just after I get paid :headbang: )

Raven

Annoying SOB
CS said:
WHAT!!!!!!! Where is this place?!!
Some secret magical place that only northeners know about. AKA round the corner from the trafford centre

BTW Jon, can you get the prices on an XP 2600+ with a decent mobo and either a mid range geforce FX (i fergets the numbers :O ) or a high end raddy.... cheers :)

Jon

steweygrrrr said:
Some secret magical place that only northeners know about. AKA round the corner from the trafford centre

BTW Jon, can you get the prices on an XP 2600+ with a decent mobo and either a mid range geforce FX (i fergets the numbers :O ) or a high end raddy.... cheers :)

yah sure :) GeForce FX 5600?