j.ho

i just have to comment on this article

Lopez, a self-proclaimed Roman Catholic, has previously said she would never have a child without being married.

okay, so because she is Catholic she would never have a child out of wedlock ... but she can divorce as much times as she wants? :alienhuh:

how many is it now? i must admit that i do feel sorry for her sometimes that her dirty laundry gets dragged through the streets for all to see...i said sometimes.

tonksy said:
how many is it now? i must admit that i do feel sorry for her sometimes that her dirty laundry gets dragged through the streets for all to see...i said sometimes.

in regards to her aspirations to marry & divorce as many times as possible, i say she brings her dirty laundry onto herself.

what's the point of marrying? when the priest says, "to have & to hold, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, 'til death do us part", does she just not hear that part?

4 engagements, 3 marriages, 2 divorces ... *sigh*

BeardofPants said:
She getting married again? *feels out of the loop* Not to Bennifer, I take it?
no...its even better...to marc antony...another person that is commitmently challanged

BeardofPants said:
The truth comes out.... Spot spends his time reading the gossip mags instead of working. ;)
:laugh:

Lettermen's top 10 list last night was about J-Lo's wedding. Diana had me look it up on the net because she managed to miss it somehow.

Lopez, a self-proclaimed Roman Catholic, has previously said she would never have a child without being married.

What, you can do that now?? What did she do, self-baptize with a bottle of perrier while singing Amazing Grace? Does the Pope know about this apparently new cult of ecclectic self-proclaiming Roman Catholics that seem to have conveniently tossed out the divorce doctrine along with the little things like baptism communion and confirmation?

Shit man, I spent years trying to escape the catholic church I was forced into by accident of birth, I had no idea poeple were actually volunteering for it...

Cam
Learning new things everyday :D

j. lo is a singer/actress/often bride....does this help you to recognize her?
jennifer-lopez-2.jpg

tonksy said:
j. lo is a singer/actress/often bride....does this help you to recognize her?
jennifer-lopez-2.jpg

Whoah :)

Don't recognise her.......but I wouldn't mind if she was on me telly (have to remember to turn the telly on occasionally o' course) :)

Back