j.ho

Het tits sure do look tiny in that pic. Maybe that's where she got the fat cells she had injected into her ass.

She probably divorces real fast because of violations of the prenuptual agreement. I saw somewhere part of the one she and Affleck were going to have, and it was pretty demanding.

i guess prenups are a must for celebs ... but isn't something wrong in the first place if you start a marriage with something like "in case of divorce, you can't have my estate."

i mean, that's saying you'll know you'll split up eventually. why marry? it's easier to just stay boyfriend-girlfriend.

Inkara1 said:
Het tits sure do look tiny in that pic. Maybe that's where she got the fat cells she had injected into her ass.

*blinks*

Nothin' wrong with good rotund arse dude........I've always found a lil' extra can make things a lot more fun (not to mention comfortable for both involved) :)

kuulani said:
i guess prenups are a must for celebs ... but isn't something wrong in the first place if you start a marriage with something like "in case of divorce, you can't have my estate."

i mean, that's saying you'll know you'll split up eventually. why marry? it's easier to just stay boyfriend-girlfriend.
i kinda agree with pre-nups...i mean what is accrued after the marriage is up for fighting over but what you had beforehand is yours...keeps the golddiggers at bay anyway...

i just think it's not a good start on a commitment if you're already thinking about its demise.

good thing i don't have to worry about anyone befriending me who's only after my money :D

Back