j'ai une voiture rouge

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I was being too lazy to take pics of it, but here it is now :D :D

btw, the red RED RED colour could not be capture with the camera and that green wall

attachment.php

attachment.php

I love these ones :headbang:
attachment.php

attachment.php

unclehobart said:
Whats the dogs name? Yours?

The thread is about the car not the dog :p

Yes, the dog is ours, her name is Isis, is the one we adopted a couple of years ago, there's a thread about it somewhere.

Cute car Louie!

Which modelo is it?

Maybe you have not had it long enough to know but what kind of mileage are you getting?
They make a race car versión with 175 HP that goes 225 KPH but that is kinda crazy.

Sport%20Clio%20172.jpg

I am glad you're happy Luis. Personally I think cars look too "bubbular" nowadays. I preferthe old classics but I am sure the new ride is more fun to drive than look at.

It is a 2005 :D :D, It has 110hp with a 1.6L 16V engine. The spec top speed is 185km/h but they can be taken further. 0-100km/h in less than 10 seconds.

The gasoline performance according to the computer is 9.9l per 100km.

Oh, Luis... I forgot to mention, in a couple years, the red color will probably fade, and the bumpers will probably fade a lot more than the rest of the car. :(

Luis G said:
The thread is about the car not the dog :p

Yes, the dog is ours, her name is Isis, is the one we adopted a couple of years ago, there's a thread about it somewhere.

How come it's still a pup if you adopted it a couple of years back, and more importantly lets hope her colour and bumpers dont start to fade before her time.

Is the dog wearing black underwear or pants? What is that black behind the read sweater on the dog?

Back