j'ai une voiture rouge

Top speed?

MPG? ... or km/liter ... or rods to the hogshead... whatever measuing you guys use down there.

Antitheft?

Stereo?

Back seat large enough to get in a little horizontal dancing?

Belle auto, Luis!

I like the colour...good thing that you got colour-protection. I can just imagine what high local temps would do to a paint job otherwise.

Nice mileage too! Wish I could get remotely the same amounts. :(

unclehobart said:
Top speed?

According to the spec 185km/h, but I've know better :D

MPG? ... or km/liter ... or rods to the hogshead... whatever measuing you guys use down there.

About 16km/l on the road and around 9-10km/l within the city.

Antitheft?

Yes, including motion detection and electronic lock. The windows have also an extra protection I asked to be put on, basically makes them harder to break.

Yes, am/fm/cd player, with 6 speakers (2 of them are tweeters), and controls at the steering wheel.

Haven't tried yet :(

unclehobart said:
What are the plans for the old car?

You can actually look at it, it is the blue one behind the clio.

I'm planning of fixing it completely. It will have some bodyword and a paintjob first, then I'll spend some money on the carpets and seats, and then move to the suspension, brakes and steering (which are its only mechanical problems and they aren't that bad anyway). I want it to look as new, just for the pleasure of taking it out and drive it.

unclehobart said:
Are you going to make the old car simply fixed up and clean... or something super fancy?

No fancy modifications, just make it look like it did when it was new.

unclehobart said:
Top speed?

Antitheft?

Stereo?

For a split second, until my eyes got to the second line about fuel economy, I thought you were asking about the dog. Although, I like the idea of measuring dogs in MPSS (Miles Per Scooby Snack) myself. :D

I'll agree that its "nice" but red doesn't do anything for me. It is shiny, and shiny is good :D

10 points for the dog though... :lloyd:

Back