Janimal and Ardsgaine's Wild Kingdom Presents!!!...

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
I can't believe the cabana-boy is a chicken. Just for that, I'm taking my towel back... :mad2:

greenfreak

Professur said:
I wonder what Greenfreak's reaction would have been.

At first I cringed and said eiiiiw and then I saw the color and said ooooo... That's cool lookin. From where I sit. Now if it was anywhere in my vicinity, I'd probably be torn between running away screaming and grabbing my camera and getting closer.

greenfreak

trinity2 said:
Yes...I wonder what Greens would say... ?(

What a time for you to visit!! lol I miss you man. I know it's useless to ask how you've been, you probably won't be back for another few months! :(

Professur

greenfreak said:
Professur said:
I wonder what Greenfreak's reaction would have been.

At first I cringed and said eiiiiw and then I saw the color and said ooooo... That's cool lookin. From where I sit. Now if it was anywhere in my vicinity, I'd probably be torn between running away screaming and grabbing my camera and getting closer.

That's what I thought you'd say.

greenfreak

:blush:

Now that picture is only three years old. :) The one in the photo gallery is the most recent-from this spring. Forgot about that one. :rolleyes:

trinity2

greenfreak said:
What a time for you to visit!! lol I miss you man. I know it's useless to ask how you've been, you probably won't be back for another few months! :(

Like always, it's nice to see all of you folks.
I've been involved with something completely new to me!
Several people I know approached me to help them build various databases.
Some need it for their work-forces and one person I am tailoring a database for a private school she is running. I've tried different programs, but all roads seem to lead me back to MS Access. It is one amazing program - in my opinion- and the one I used to make the databases with.
Anyway, I believe I have accomplished all that was asked of me. Everyone is happy and is amazed with the various ways you can bring up data.
(Data entry has got to be one of the world's most tedious and boring jobs: Power to all who do just the entry for a living!!!!)
Well, I am still messing around with Access and have come to the conclusion that there is still a world of shit to still learn and apply from this program! :circle: :headbang:
And how have you been??!!!

Attachment(s):

smashingheadcom.gif, 7.13kb

132_1031283537.gif

Janimal

PuterTutor said:
Umm Ja, Ards. Ever hear of BUG SPRAY?

Jesus, I think I'd have to move.

Heh heh - you should see the black and yellow garden spider that's living outside our back door. Our daughter has decided that the spider is her pet and pesters dad to throw live moths on its web so her pet will have something to eat.

And I'd much rather deal with the occasional spider than all the extra bugs we would have without them. Although I must say, I don't really like the big ones living in the house. We caught the green guy in a mason jar and put him back outside to live.

Janimal

Yeah, we've got lots of them. Although I never saw such a variety of them until we moved out to where we are now. We're in a rural area with lots of fields and farmland - which lots of different kinds of spiders like apparently. I grew up in a rural area with lots of woods (lived on the edge of the Appalachicola National Forest) and never saw this variety of spiders.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
for those who haven't seen that gf's pic, here it is

Attachment(s):

greenfreak.jpg, 25.29kb

88_1031327139.jpg