java (blank) for dummies

[b]

Howdy guys!

Gotta question, and I figured somebody here would know the answer.

This is what I want to happen...

A user sees a site with a thumbnail preview of a floorplan of a house. The user clicks on the thumbnail to view a larger image. (Up to this point I'm fine) User clicks button to print. Image prints.

Here's the problem...the original picture size for these 2389*3127, and when printed are very crisp floor plans of a home for sale. However, that's way to big to fit on a standard monitor. When I change the size to 700*916 the image prints fuzzy.

Is there a way that I can reference the larger image for the print function?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

A.B.Normal

Usually there is just a link at the bottom of the for a "printer friendly" version. This would seem like the easiest way to implement what your asking.It would mean having to open another page i.e. Thumbnail >viewable>printer friendly>print .I would be nice to just click the print friendly and have it print without opening another page ,but I've never seen it.

[b]

is this using some sort of thumbnail maker program? i suppose i'm :retard2: and was just resizing the few pictures i had and creating my own gallery.

one of the things i've been looking at is some javascript code. if i understand what i'm looking at I should be able to use onLoad to trigger an event that happens when the page loads. and function window.print() seems to be the code needed to make the window print (go figure :D ) but what to put in the head and what to put in the body of the page is beyond me.

I've found a way through GoLive to make it happen, but it doesn't give me the raw code, and seems to reference a very large javascript file libarary.

So I know that what I want to do is possible, but how to make it happen leaves me stumped.