Jeepers creepers

Mare

Guess for me the only movies I still cannot watch alone are-Amittyville and the exorcist-sorry if spelling is off-im kinda of anyway :lol2:

Really havent seen a good scary one up to date recently.....

freako104

AlphaTroll said:
Jeepers Creepers was just about as scary as watching a Jerry Springer episode................well, actually some of the Springer guests are scarier :rolleyes:

Arachnaphobia and IT scared the begeezuz outa me when I was a kid, then again it could be because I've always had an irrational fear of spiders and clowns.

And I recall feeling decidedly edgy after watching Halloween, Fright Night and The Thing. Can't say that I've seen any good scary ones lately. ('cept the home videos of my very hairy drunken mates trying on their girlfriend's bikini tops and stockings)

yea and IT has both a clown and a spider :D

AlphaTroll

freako104 said:
yea and IT has both a clown and a spider :D

That damned movie was the reason I got one of the biggest goddamned hidings ever in my life. Watched it with the family at home, got scared witless, jumped on the couch (repeatedly - the way US football players do when they score a touchdown or whatever it is they score when they score) - put my foot straight through the the bottom & in my histerical efforts to get out of the damned thing I knocked over the coffee table with whatever was on it into a glass cabinet on the other side - of course cracking the damned thing. Didn't know who scared me more after that IT or my dad.

IDLEchild

HeXp£Øi± said:
Ok tough guy what's a scary movie then? Give us atleast two.

None. All the movies i was scared by when i was young i laugh at now due to their mounting sillyness. I haven't seen a truly disturbing and nerve shaking film in 15 years or so. I was hyped for The ring and House of a 1000 corpses by friends but the former turned out entertaining but still not scary and the latter was just plain moronic and nerve grating.

BlurOfSerenity

no scary movies fo rme, thank you.

"home alone" traumatised me. that was supposed to be a comedy.
the night after i saw that movie, mom taught me how to pray to ease my fear.

enough said.

IDLEchild

HeXp£Øi± said:
Exactly my point. If you're scared of scary movies it's because you want and allow yourself to be.

Or that it excites the childhood of fear of what's in the dark or around that creppy corner.

DjRocca

Like 10 of my friends saw it on Friday and said it was horrible. I suppose it's not massively appealing, although they all are pretty big movie critics. Didn't interest me, so I don't see it as a good movie...

Jeebus_

Kevin76 said:
Little story for those that have seen the first Final Destination.. this scared the shit outta me...
LOL i love those movies 1 + 2 they cracked me up. when i went to see #2 my dad and i were laughing during the entire movie. it was great i reccomend those movies :lol:

Roxy

I saw JC2 the friday night that it came out. I went with my best friend. I loved it. It wasn't as much as scary as it was uhhh, suspenseful? Well not really suspsenseful. It was just that at a few scenes it would get really quiet and then BAM you would hear a loud noise or something would pop up. Which made the both of us, and including the rest of the people in the theater, even the guys, to yell and scream like banshees. Heh. I lubbed it though. <3 Yay for JC2! I, however, didn't like JC part 1. That movie literally managed to scar me for life. I don't know why, it wasn't scary, it was rather cheezy actually, I guess it was just the skins on the cave that irked me out, not to mention the idea of the creature not being able to be killed. Ya know? Meh.

Jeebus_

startling ? lol i know most movies aernt scary for me they just startle me when stuff jumps out.

:swing: