jerrek you were in my dream last night!

kuulani said:
i've had some of you visit my nights ... very weird!

scary. i must be the only one who doesnt dream of OT central. i hope you didnt dream of me Ku. if you did im sorry.

freako104 said:
all he needs is an ernie. oh wait i totally forgot about Nambit :) ;)

hehe cheers chick :)

i'll have to start hitting him up for child support soon...

It was really weird... the night after this thread appeared, I had an oddball dream that included two OTCers. Nothing sexual, I hasten to add.... it was just odd. :eh:

It's not you, Em. While reading the Vampire Chronicles, I had dreams about being a vampire most every night. I really think that would be a good career move for me if it came available.

PuterTutor said:
It's not you, Em. While reading the Vampire Chronicles, I had dreams about being a vampire most every night. I really think that would be a good career move for me if it came available.

OK... I'm never female in my dreams.... what does that say? ?(

I've been dreaming that I'm a SIM. Then I try to turn off my alarm clock in my sleep and try to check my hunger and hygeine levels.

Actually, my brothers, my sister-in-laws and I went out to lunch today and we were talking about sleepwalking and so on. Both my brothers and I hold conversations in our sleep (my sister also used to do the same) and my youngest brother gets up and raids the fridge while he's still asleep... apparently he makes himself sandwiches and doesn't remember what he's done in the morning. Both my sister-in-laws complain that they also kick and hit out in their sleep.

It just seems strange that we all do this to varying degrees... ?(

Back