JIM!

I missed you, I am home sick and miserable and can't sleep consistantly. You are a welcome sight!

This place was a ghost town without you....

tumbleweed.jpg

Just thought you should know, that is actually real in my world this weekend!

Aw. There, there. (pats rJ on the head) Go back to sleep and the bad dreams will go away. I'll leave the night light on. We'll talk in the morning. Love you. Good night.

Well I have to give credit where credit is due. Agree or disagree, Jim certainly gets a lot of things going discussion wise....

I think I am on the mend.

goddamn get a room you two. if you're gonna make the rimjob thread a reality, please, use PMs...

Be careful of a relapse. Several people I have spoken to have said that it lasts three weeks. I was out of work for five days and laid up in bed.

The weird thing about this flu is that there are no puke-n-trots. You just feel like you have contracted the worst cold possible on the day after you walked into the wrong dark alley and got the livin' shit beat out of you by five big guys.

Two of the five nights I did with no sleep because I wasa wide awake regardless of what my body was telling me. So I understand the sleepless part.

My back hurt over the kidneys for two days after I went back to work. I was back my third day today and I have the sniffles, some sporadic coughing, and I didn't sleep but about 1 1/2 hours last night. I woke up to a violent coughing spasm.

The doctor gave me a prescription for a codeine based cough syrup; but all I seemed to get out of it was constipation that I thought I was going to need an episiotomy to deliver that piece of concrete. :eek13:

I hope you are feeling better soon.

j

well i'm quite concerned about the "episiotomy" and that you're a wrecked out, loose bitch now, so maybe i'm losing interest in that rest stop meet up anyway.... :D

yeah lots of people around me are sick. i seem to have a vigorous immune response. i've flown about 15k miles over the past 4 weeks or so and been exposed to every idiot and their sick kids across the country... and no issues... yet...

Give it a chance, 2minkey. I was sure that I'd avoided what ym son brought home last week... no suck f'n luck!

My wife had a nasty one, the boy is gettting it, her family is passing it around & here I am...laughing at them all.

Back