Job Interview

Be careful. I may put you in quotes & bash away if you fall in with the wrong crowd :D

Nixy said:
CONGRATS

and...one question...why did you have to go to a hotel after your flight landed...you were paying for a hotel room somewhere else the whole time you were in Atlanta?? :eyebrow:
It's called "park and fly." I drove down there the night before the flight there, stayed in a hotel there, and left my car in their lot the whole weekend. I went back to that hotel and reclaimed my car after I landed in LA again.

Unc: only pics are of columnists. I'm wondering whether I'll get to write a column... but since I'm the sports guy it would have to be a sports column.

Inkara1 said:
It's called "park and fly." I drove down there the night before the flight there, stayed in a hotel there, and left my car in their lot the whole weekend. I went back to that hotel and reclaimed my car after I landed in LA again.

Unc: only pics are of columnists. I'm wondering whether I'll get to write a column... but since I'm the sports guy it would have to be a sports column.

oooh...so, you were packing the car with luggage from your flight and not from a hotel room *taps head*

Back