Joe Millionaire

Professur

C'mon. 'Fess up. Who watched it.

It was on here. My mother and the missus watched it. I was fortunately occupied posting here.

unclehobart

The damn finale drew near Superbowl grade numbers for viewership. Unfortunately the highest percentage of regional viewership was 46 ...in Atlanta.

I did not watch it nor did I have any inclination to watch it.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
That was my thought but it drew decent numbers weekly. I refuse to watch rigged reality hows. Hell, I have enough trouble with my own reality, I don't need someone elses screwing with it.:headbang:

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
ok man i did. but only for the shallow chicks. I mean c'mon tell me that they really didnt care about the money.

greenfreak

:wave:

I watched it. Rusty got me watching it with him and from the start I said he was going to pick Zora.

They were showing the town she lives in on the first hour of the finale and I look behind her and think, that looks familiar...
She lives in the town that Rusty and I vacationed in last summer, Lambertville! I've got to tell ya, she's crying poverty but that is one hip place to live. It's no dive, it's a pretty expensive tourist town.

I laughed when she showed her trick about heating her apartment because I've done the same thing--turn on the stove and open it cus you have no heat. :laugh:

Anyway, yes, it was stupid and nobody in their right mind would believe that any of them were looking for true love. But Rusty and I had fun making fun of all the ho's. Especially the one that wanted to be a "Mercenary" and "bathe third world children". :rolleyes:

flavio

Banned
I watched a bit of it.

I've also watched a few episodes of Celebrity Mole.

One episode each of Surreal Life, Are You Hot, and Survivor (the newest one).

I want to see "I'm a Celbrity Get Me Out of Here" because I saw clips of Joan River's daughter having a mental breakdown and that makes me happy.

I watch Fear Factor every week.

There, I spilled my guts.

freako104

nope dont watch it. i think i was watching something else. its called Bad Taste. i dont watch too much new TV like bachelorbachelorette,American Idol, and Joe Millionare i dont watch.

Dave

i watch fear factor just to see what type of gross things they will ask people to put in their mouths. my favorite so far: the couple that ate a live madagascar hissing cockroach for $1k. :sick4:

kuulani

greenfreak said:
Anyway, yes, it was stupid and nobody in their right mind would believe that any of them were looking for true love. But Rusty and I had fun making fun of all the ho's. Especially the one that wanted to be a "Mercenary" and "bathe third world children". :rolleyes:

I started watching the show from the episode where the woman said that. I thought that was the stupidest thing I've ever heard :rofl:

Aunty Em

Hmmm, that sounds like something I will definately NOT be watching when it comes over here, and believe me, if the TV programing guide is anything to go by... IT WILL! :(