John Edwards Love Child

So........some Canuckistanis can vote and others can't. You pick up a felony along the line you wanna share with the class?

Originally Posted by markjs
They won't elect a dem for two reasons. Because its a choice of a woman or a black man and this country isn't that civilized yet.

You know...thats the most racist thing I've ever heard. It was also insulting and insipid. Most people...unless they are a fanatic of some stripe...only want somebody who will do the job correctly. People like the person quoted, however, have to find something to blame for their lack of vision, so they always fall back on race, religion, or gender...usually in that order. Shows constipated thinking at its best.

You know...thats the most racist thing I've ever heard. It was also insulting and insipid. Most people...unless they are a fanatic of some stripe...only want somebody who will do the job correctly. People like the person quoted, however, have to find something to blame for their lack of vision, so they always fall back on race, religion, or gender...usually in that order. Shows constipated thinking at its best.

Conservatives just love any chance they get to call a liberal a racist. I hope you got your big thrill for the day. It's just reality dude, not a damn thing to do with racism. If that's the most racist thing you ever heard, I suggest you stay insulated from the outside world! Fact is it isn't racist it's realistic. "Most people" as you put it may be OK with any color of person, and most people would be OK with a woman, but most is a far cry from all and just enough are still in the dark ages that the race card and the sex card will make a difference.

Most people want abortion legal but I bet you disagree. Most people voted for Gore, but did it matter? Most is not enough.

It doesn't but you're too damn.....

Well never mind....

And how cute, that you still pretend you ignore my posts. Much like you pretend to be offended all the time....

They won't elect a woman or a black man and this country isn't that civilized yet.

Thats just funny....

I'd vote for Condi

May I also direct you to another racist backwardass inbred redneck hillbilly no count white trash conservatives thoughts on the issue FOUR years ago...

Take a peek at time stamp 1:01 for a view of racism, and then pay close attention to Time stamp 3:18http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWjVk2LoefE

Seems to me you really believe the trash you read and post....

RM, your ability to make silly cute propaganda films doesn't make your point any more true or what you say any more right. It makes it all real cute and silly, but that hardly matters....

I guess it must tough for you to ACCEPT that TWO old conservative white hick-folks from this little itty-bitty comunity would both willingly vote for someone that is neither white or male.

...but you're so convienced of your wisdoms that you state either gender or race are good enough reason to NOT elect someone POTUS.

I think your bigotry is showing and you are afraid to see it...

AS FAR as MY movies go, ...at least they ARE mine and reflect MY thoughts, as opposed your posting the trash of others you find in the gutters and bring about daily.

I've got ~50,000 views in 3-months, how much effort do you make...besides dropping that gawd-awful song and cute pre-pared prop-A-genda allover OTC?

Think about this. I create something as I see it. You post with-in the limits of what is fed to you. ....Who is the tool?

:finger:

Oh enough of your sanctimonious bullshit RM. I neither have the time, nor the will to create cutesy little propaganda pieces. Occasionally I'll do some creative writing, and yeah lots of times I'll see someone else's creation that I happen to agree with and share with the class. But this crap about "fed to you" is just old, and it was lame to begin with and getting lamer. I read news and get news from many sources. If anyone is eating spoon fed pablum, it's all you Fox "News" people. But regardless, I could give a fuck where you get your warped, erroneous, and sick ideas of reality. I am fully willing to believe you are truly stupid and lame enough to form such opinions on your own.

As for "hick, whatever you wanna call yourselves" being willing to vote for Condi, well whooptie-do-da-day! Do you want a brownie button or what? I am not bothered by it one bit. I just know theres a lot of morons in this country even less evolved than you are. I am sure that is a source of much pride for you. I doubt it is possible, but I would love if Hilary was elected, not because I like her as much as I'd almost pay to see all you fools piss and moan about it. I am sure it still is a major irritation to you that even after impeachment at the end of his term Clinton left office more popular than your favorite poster boy Ronnie Ray-gun.

:finger: :finger:

Take two and call me in the morning!

Back