Joke of the day

tonks said:
two nuns are driving down the road. all of a sudden a vampire jumps on the hood of the car and starts gnashing his teeth. the nun driving starts to swerve and speed up...nothing...she slams on her brakes...nothing. the other nun, sensing the first nuns panic says, "show him your cross!"
the first nun says, "good idea"...she rolls down her window and yells "get the fuck off my car!".......see, your cross = you're cross.....funny in my world. :eh:

Guess you had to be there...

Ah, good ol' Nun jokes.....lessee if I can remember a couple of the more corny ones :)

Two Nun's are sat in the bath together.
The first Nun says "Where's the soap?"
Second Nun smiles and says "It certainly does........but it's worth it"

Two Nuns are travelling through the city in their little car. All of a sudden the driver pulls away from the town center and drives through the backstreets.
After 20 mins of bumping along the road the passenger says "Do you know? I don't think I've ever come this way before"
The driver says breathlessly "Neither have I, it must be the cobblestones"

:lloyd:

Oz said:
Two Nuns are travelling through the city in their little car. All of a sudden the driver pulls away from the town center and drives through the backstreets.
After 20 mins of bumping along the road the passenger says "Do you know? I don't think I've ever come this way before"
The driver says breathlessly "Neither have I, it must be the cobblestones"

:lloyd:
:rofl4:

Gato :p

tonks said:
two nuns are driving down the road. all of a sudden a vampire jumps on the hood of the car and starts gnashing his teeth. the nun driving starts to swerve and speed up...nothing...she slams on her brakes...nothing. the other nun, sensing the first nuns panic says, "show him your cross!"
the first nun says, "good idea"...she rolls down her window and yells "get the fuck off my car!".......see, your cross = you're cross.....funny in my world. :eh:

LOL :rofl4: thats a personal fave of mine

Back