Juice=bad

I grew up with Milk and Kool-Aid. I don't think I had pop until I was about 12. I've added iced tea and beer since. Pop makes my belly feel weird, but some rum, gin or whiskey will take care of that.

Milk (whole, none of this watered down crap) & water, the ocassional pop, for special times & Iced "sun" tea.

In fact, for several years, we actually went to a dairy & got real milk...in a glass container & everything. That is some good stuff.

Always gave the boys juicy juice and watered it down...WHOLE MILK is a must for the kids....But, since we moved down to FL, bottled water beacme a favorite of all...And, I NEVER drank water back in jersey....they drink soda when I buy it, or homemade ice tea.

*try giving a ADHD kid a plum.....OMG!!!!! :alienhuh:

[size=+2]STOP BEING A KID![/size]
SYMPTOMS OF INATTENTION
a. often ignores details; makes careless mistakes
b. often has trouble sustaining attention in work or play
c. often does not seem to listen when directly addressed
d. often does not follow through on instructions; fails to finish
e. often has difficulty organizing tasks and activities
f. often avoids activities that require a sustained mental effort
g. often loses things he needs
h. often gets distracted by extraneous noise
i. is often forgetful in daily activities
SYMPTOMS OF HYPERACTIVITY-IMPULSIVITY
Hyperactivity
a. often fidgets or squirms
b. often has to get up from seat
c. often runs or climbs when he shouldn't
(in adults, feelings of physical restlessness)
d. often has difficulty with quiet leisure activities
e. often "on the go", as if driven by a motor
f. often talks excessively
Impulsivity
g. often blurts out answers before questions have been completed
h. often has difficulty waiting his turn
i. often interrupts or intrudes on others

[size=+2]Drug that little bastard into a stupor![/size]

Gonz said:
Milk (whole, none of this watered down crap) & water, the ocassional pop, for special times & Iced "sun" tea.

In fact, for several years, we actually went to a dairy & got real milk...in a glass container & everything. That is some good stuff.

Bluck! Whole milk, Taste like coffee cream!

i've never liked milk since i returned to the states from new zealand. there is something to be said for fresh, thick, unhomogenized, cream floating on the top and sitting on your doorstop in the morning, new zealand milk.

For a great breakfast treat, put half & half or real cream on your Grape Nuts.

tonksy said:
i've never liked milk since i returned to the states from new zealand. there is something to be said for fresh, thick, unhomogenized, cream floating on the top and sitting on your doorstop in the morning, new zealand milk.

The US has that. You just have to look. The farther from the city center the better.

Back