Zapp's Cajun Crawtator chips

Cheetos

Peanut M&Ms

Frozen bite-size Snickers

Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey ice cream

Rold Gold mini-pretzels

:brush:

Come on, now. 'Fess up.

Crisps/chips - salted or cheese & chive.

Mature chedder - the stronger the better.

Bread - hoagies, bagels, black rye - I'm perfectly happy just eating the bread on it's own.

I don't really have any real addictions as such. I like chocolate but I can take it or leave it... I prefer the dark bitter stuff, milk chocolate is too sweet. :)

Pringles

Nicotine

Alcohol.

I can't each much sweet stuff these days..........I used to be able to wolf down sweets by the pound, now I feel ill after a handfull.

bleach
aparently sweet enough

smokes

chocolate

booze (not this week though)

Mcdonalds

Chips

everything bad for you

but my true addiction......

ceasar salad

you are sweet enough, bleach!

cremesavers hard candy - but i don't eat the nasty orange ones that come in the variety pack, i'm saving them for whoever i run into that likes them. i go through alot of cremesavers, especially the chocolate caramel ones.

cheesy poofs- cheetoes, generic, i don't give a darn...

cajun chicken sandwich from mcdonalds. it's all i ever eat there.

but my two hard core addictions are cola and pot.

oh! and chocolate! my favorite are those little seashell ones. yummy.
and cheesecake, good cheesecake and cookies and cream ice cream and ben and jerry's cherry garcia. and cashews.

Booze i don't eat.. i sort of stay off the heavy stuff until i got company. Cigarettes i can devour 2 20 packs a day :(

Onion Rings have always been a weakness of mine, and sunflower seeds. I got some Jalapeno Sunflower seeds that I'm working on now.

Justintime said:
Cigarettes i can devour 2 20 packs a day :(

Been there dude (at my worst I was on 5 packs .......100 cigs!....a day)

Switched to rolling my own at the mo'......saved a fortune and I seem to get by on about 30 rollups a day :smoke4:

Zaphod B. said:
Pie
Hershey's
Pie
Reeses
Pie
Ruffles
Pie
Ice Cream
Pie
Pie
Pie
Pie
Pie
Pie
Pie
ooh! pie! i like pie, i make pie! pecan and pumpkin and lemon ice box and lime ice box and blueberry and peach and chocolate and pistachio pudding pie. but i am famous for my cobbler and my toxic chocolate cake. yupyup!!!

I still smoke...I am weak!

When it comes to food, I've gotten a better control over myself, thanks to MrsBish.

I am hooked on:

Chips (Salt and Vinaegar) or just plain salt
Freetos Corn Chips
Poutine
Coca-Cola (Original only)
Bug-juice (Pink lemonaide)
Reeces Penut-butter cups
Chili
Curry-Goat Roti
Oxtail soup
Cow's Heart soup (Thanks to my grandmother)
Caesar's Salad **But it can't suck....and a lot of restaurants just SUCK at it....seriously!!!
Cinamon hearts

umh...

sex!

i completely forgot popsicles. i have recently developed a taste for those dreyers all fruit popsicles. the coconut is my favorite, so far. gone through 2 boxes in a week. reeeallly low fat. and its good for me! :swing:

Back