just a quiet evening at home

The only part that truly sucks is the wrist. No home damage, only a field - I'd take that with a wilderness fire any damn day.

I am sorry 'bout the wrist, though. Let us know what the sadis..uh, orthopedist has to say.

SouthernN'Proud said:
i gotta do everything with one hand for awhile. the things i can't do, somebody else will have to chip in a bit. we manage.
Any idea how wrong this sounds? :D

DAYUMN! Mountain Man you ain't no more graceful than you ever were. I heard ya yell all the way down here!

I thought I heard somebody cussin' a blue streak 'tother night.
Damn, SNP, take better care. Glad nothing important burned down.
Sorry about the wrist, though. However, it may keep you out of mischief for a while.

(((HUGS))), gently.

Hey AE, how's he doin tonight?

With all that wind, you could set up some windmills and get free electric!

Damn, sorry to hear about all that, but glad you're mostly okay. I'm guessing this chapter definitely makes it to the book. ;)

If you take a peek just under your 'Enter' key, you'll see a key marked 'Shift'. ;)

Please be not offended. I actually have empathy for your plight. I'm just trying to get your mind off the pain through humor (humour to the unwashed foreign heathens in here).

He's typing one-handed, and not even having to masturbate to do it. He'd only be able to capitalize the letters to C, F and R if his pinky-index finger span is similar to mine. I'd suggest he turn on caps lock, capitalize the one letter then turn it back off.

Inkara1 said:
He's typing one-handed, and not even having to masturbate to do it. He'd only be able to capitalize the letters to C, F and R if his pinky-index finger span is similar to mine. I'd suggest he turn on caps lock, capitalize the one letter then turn it back off.

I figured he'd be a fairly large fellow, seeing as he used to play baseball, so his handspan could cover the whole keyboard with ease...:shrug:

Back