Just a thought on weird names....

We have FudRuckers restaurants here. They make gourmet hamburgers (if there could be such a thing) to order....

We also have a place that makes pasta called P & S Pasta...If you call them on the phone it sounds like they answer it "Penis Pasta".

Fuddruckers was my very first job back at 14. The hamburgers were very much gourmet. No bun was ever more than an hour old. A gazillion ingredients. Sizes from 1/3 pound up to 1 full pound. They also had a soda shop on all premesis that would put a Baskin Robbins to shame.

In Bloomington, Indiana there is an optometrist named Dr. Irving Ball. That's right, Dr. I. Ball.

rrfield

unclehobart said:
Fuddruckers was my very first job back at 14. The hamburgers were very much gourmet. No bun was ever more than an hour old. A gazillion ingredients. Sizes from 1/3 pound up to 1 full pound. They also had a soda shop on all premesis that would put a Baskin Robbins to shame.

Damn, i SOOOOOOOO miss fudruckers, they left Mexico about 8 years ago :(

I used to eat 2 hamburguers (of the biggest ones), not bad for a 10-12 year old :D

We have Fuddruckers here, too. Nut Poppers are a new snack from Planters, they're basic now at Walgreens. I know of a grocery store called Moo and Oink somewhere in the city, they advertise during the times you see all the bad credit car financing commercials. There used to be this great malt shop around here called Cock Robin. I've also seen a joint called Pete's A Pie.

Back