Just for greenfreak

chcr

Too cute for words
Here's a little tidbit I knew you'd enjoy.

What a difference a few years - and a couple of hit movies - make.

Four years ago, Hugh Jackman was denied permission to appear on Broadway in ``Oklahoma!'' The Australian actor had played the role of Curly in the London production, but when the musical transferred to New York, the Actor's Equity union decided he was too obscure to warrant an exemption for foreign performers.

Then the movies ``X-Men'' and ``X2: X-Men United'' came along and shot Jackman to stardom. So now, a few months before he makes his Broadway debut in a new musical, ``The Boy from Oz,'' Jackman has been tapped to host the 57th Annual Tony Awards.

Linkage

:D

:headbng2: :headbng2: :dance: :dance: :headbng2: :headbng2:

X2-062.jpg

:love::love::love:

Thanks sweetie! :kiss:

I was actually considering going to the show but when I read about it, it didn't seem all that interesting. We're going to go see Cirque De Soleil insted. :D

greenfreak said:
I was actually considering going to the show but when I read about it, it didn't seem all that interesting. We're going to go see Cirque De Soleil insted.
Sometimes I miss New York.

greenfreak said:
:headbng2: :headbng2: :dance: :dance: :headbng2: :headbng2:

X2-062.jpg

:love::love::love:

Thanks sweetie! :kiss:

I was actually considering going to the show but when I read about it, it didn't seem all that interesting. We're going to go see Cirque De Soleil insted. :D

*Drool*:love: :love: :love:

chcr said:
greenfreak said:
I was actually considering going to the show but when I read about it, it didn't seem all that interesting. We're going to go see Cirque De Soleil insted.
Sometimes I miss New York.

I didn't think I'd miss it as much as I did when I moved away. But once I came back, I realized that nowhere else will ever be "home". :)

Did you live in NY chcr?

I grew up upstate (Finger Lakes) and I lived in the village for about six months after I dropped out of college. I've been back from time to time, I have some good friends on the upper east side. I guess it's been almost ten years since the last time.

I love the Village. Whenever I go into the city for the day, we always end up there. It's not all that it used to be of course, and it's getting trendier and trendier by the day but it's still a unique area. :)

If you ever come back, maybe we'll go to a show and then go to Josephine's for dinner afterwards. :)

psst Sammy, you found me out. That's the *real* reason why I drool over him so much. :brow:

Back