just for rl: blades beat by reds :D

ris

to cheer the resident owls fan up here is a public service announcement of no interest at all.

except to mention that sheffield united [aka 'the blades' or 'the scum'] were knocked out of the worthingless cup semi-final by mighty liverpool. overturning a first leg deficit with goals from diouf and a late winner from owen liverpool showed that true class always shows through and the blades were dreaming of a day in cardiff.

i invite all members to join in a rousing chorus of 'you're shit ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' :D :D

:hairbang:

i hope that cheers you up rl :)

*Sings*

You're Shit Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Boy do I feel better, now I don't understand another bloody word of what he said up there, anyone care to translate?

I think he was saying that one English soccer, rugby or cricket team beat another English soccer, rugby or cricket team... :p

much, now don't forget to draw the ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh out until you are hoarse.

:D :D

'you're shit and you know you are, you're shit'

'you're not very good, you're not very good, you're not very, you're not very, you're not very good'

'wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaa...dodgy keeepaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah'

:hairbang:

ris said:
to cheer the resident owls fan up here is a public service announcement of no interest at all.

except to mention that sheffield united [aka 'the blades' or 'the scum'] were knocked out of the worthingless cup semi-final by mighty liverpool. overturning a first leg deficit with goals from diouf and a late winner from owen liverpool showed that true class always shows through and the blades were dreaming of a day in cardiff.

i invite all members to join in a rousing chorus of 'you're shit ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'

i hope that cheers you up rl

does it cheer me up... DOES IT cheer me up... :grinyes:

:beardbng: :beerbang: :whorebng: :confbang: :santabng: :tardbang: :headbang: etc etc etc...

Paddy Kenny Fat Bastard, Paddy Kenny Fat Bastard, Paddy Kenny Fat Bastard, You're a fucking fat cunt... :D
Oh man, I can see it now... 30-odd thousand Liverpool fans shouting "You're shit ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh". That would bring a chill to my spine that would :)

To the tune of "Delilah"... altogether now...

Bye bye BYYYYYE United... you're fucking wankers and you know you are...

Bye bye BYYYYYYYYYYYYYE United... you're fucking wankers and you know you are...

I'm grinning from ear to ear :D Now... I've got an exam in less than 9 hours, and I've just been (albeit under duress, eh nambit? ;)) to the pub.

NEED to sleep it off...

Night night all :)

Oh, and cheers ris :beerbang:

Back