just got my camera :headbang:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
FINALLY!!!!!!!

i just got a sony dsc-p31, i got it with a 64MB memory stick, and got a tripod for free, i paid around MX$3,300 , it was a very good deal.

Will post pictures later :headbang:

Luis G said:
FINALLY!!!!!!!

i just got a sony dsc-p31, i got it with a 64MB memory stick, and got a tripod for free, i paid around MX$3,300 , it was a very good deal.

MX$1 = a dime :rofl: Great though, we all want pix!

Perhaps we'll get pics of a bull fight. If we do, animal lovers need not look. ;)

Luis G said:
FINALLY!!!!!!!

Oh congrats! I was just saying on another thread how much I loved my digital camera. We've got two kids so we take lots of pictures - and the digital camera just makes it so much easier to deal with. And the pictures come out great too.

my puter......

i had to resize the file (original was 550kB), it looks like shit now :D

Attachment(s):

puter-small.jpg, 96.24kb

88_1031330771.jpg

OK now I feel better, because I thought I was the only one having trouble positioning my 5 speakers.

And you still have my picture as wallpaper :) Its nice eh?

yeah, is a nice one

commonly the speakers are there, when i play or when i watch a movie, i move them so i have the proper sound setup.

Luis G said:
yeah, is a nice one

commonly the speakers are there, when i play or when i watch a movie, i move them so i have the proper sound setup.

Exactly :) My speakers look exactly like yours except they are black. Nice machine.

Back