Just seen 2 Fast 2 Furious

Jon

much better than the first one IMO. it's not the best plot in the world, but it's good enough i guess.

One word. CRAP. Of course I would say this one word a hundred times when refering to this movie.

whoreable said:
One word. CRAP. Of course I would say this one word a hundred times when refering to this movie.
don't waste it all on this movie whoreable, there's plenty of other crappy movies out right now, the hulk, that jim and kelly movie (or whatever it's called)

I haven't seen it yet, but it'll have to be a lot better than the first to raise itself up to crap.

tommyj27 said:
don't waste it all on this movie whoreable, there's plenty of other crappy movies out right now, the hulk, that jim and kelly movie (or whatever it's called)

the hulk wasnt really crap and I dont know anyone that wants to see that other movie so that doesnt count. 2 fast 2 furious is crap. fast and furious is crap. and more fasterer more furiouser will also be crap.

TFATF is one of those guilty pleasure movies for me. i know its bad for me. possibly even life threatening if exposed for an extended period of time. i still watch it from time to time. sometimes its nice to just shut the brain down.

Back