just wanted to say...

Shadowfax said:
...that this christmas sucks even more than usual.

how can you say that... it'll be christmas day in an hour and a half and if everything goes right the christmas kazaa will have brought me up to date with buffy and scrubs by then - christmas is gonna be good!

Man, I KNOW life can suck smoetimes and it usually does, but I honestly wish you a Happy after-christmas period :) Hopefully things will be better for us next year...

Christmas can definitely be a difficult time of the year for many people...

Hang in there SF it'll be over soon. Just keep the Eggnog @ 15% and you'll make it through.

shadow i know life can suck so were all here for ya. im sorry for whatever is happening to if theres anything we can do let us know. everyone before saying something to shadow a friend of mine lives in a homeless shelter and hasnt had contact with his fam since he was 15 i think it was. hes 31 now. hes barely able to afford a tuition at my school which is a community school. his words to me were "the holidays are depressing for me." they can be for anyone so shadow for whatever reason has a right to feel the wya he does we should all support him in his time of pain. shadow again i hope things get better and for what its worth we all still care for ya mate. merry x-mas none the less.

freako104 said:
his words to me were "the holidays are depressing for me." they can be for anyone

ain't that the truth...

for instance the girl i know who's spent the day purging christmas food and trying to avoid letting her amazingly dysfunctional family see the scars on her arms... the christmas season (where everyone's talking about how much they've eaten) must be the worst when you've got an eating disorder...

depresses me, must be hell for her :(

nambit said:
freako104 said:
his words to me were "the holidays are depressing for me." they can be for anyone

ain't that the truth...

for instance the girl i know who's spent the day purging christmas food and trying to avoid letting her amazingly dysfunctional family see the scars on her arms... the christmas season (where everyone's talking about how much they've eaten) must be the worst when you've got an eating disorder...

depresses me, must be hell for her :(

heres something i learned my friend. to feel their pain(empathy) but dont take it on. they need to get over the pain themselves but you can help as a friend. hope the bets for you and for her too.stand by her nambit shell need you as well as others to.

Back