ka-ching! time for some new toys

Dave

just won $1000 off a scratch ticket.
going shopping for some new toys tomorrow. :D

Shadow: You SHOULD have said : "Well, you TECHNICALLY owe me $1500 but I will be a nice guy and take the $1000 and call it even." Then he would have thought he was getting a deal :D

YAY Spot!!:trippin:

if you need a list of my sizes and preferences, one will be cheerfully provided.

i want a digital camera and a new monitor.
i'll probably end up saving it for something like a bigger deck or towards putting a wood floor in.

Wood floors are mucho dollaro's.....you prolly only won enough to do the kitchen:eek6:

Q said:
Wood floors are mucho dollaro's.....you prolly only won enough to do the kitchen:eek6:

both of us are getting good refunds this year. may finally be able to do it after talking about it for years.

I love wood floors. I just did some work in a unit that had a wood floor that was a really cool color. It was kind of a cross between gray and brown. Other than that color, I'm partial to oak.

You killed the fish?:eek13:

greenfreak said:
wtg Spot!! That's awesome. Wow, that's a lot of money for one scratch off ticket.

best win off a scratch ticket yet. :D

up here there are about 20-30 different scratch ticket games going at once. the $10 tickets typically have hugh top prizes. i think there is one with $10 million grand prize.

Back