Karma ??!?

MrBishop

Just spotted it on my USER CP . What in blazes? How do I get voes for this? Vote for others? etc...? Please...a head's up would be nice.

It's in the FAQS, but you give karma by clicking on the little person next to the edit button in the particular post... good or bad is up to you.

Nixy said:
You think I'm evil!!!

:crying3:

Why would they think that you're evil m'luv? YOu seem nice enough t' me..

BTW...I'm guessing from other responces here that you've done the Reply thing for Karma far too often. Sorry t' add to your burden.

My bad!:behead:

hehe I have not answered it to many times. I was just playing around with the big text cause that same link wa sin the thread where Pad asked atleast twice already :)

Just noticed what they meant by " pips"

I must be doing something right, I guess...141 Karma points. :)

Either that or, it's my split personality that's getting the pips and I'm gettin' the credit for it.

Aunty Em said:
It's in the FAQS, but you give karma by clicking on the little person next to the edit button in the particular post... good or bad is up to you.

Am I blind, or is there no little perosn next to the edit button?

newannounce.gif
<--- that little person in the postbit of each post next to the Edit button. :D

I know, but, am I supposed to see that person in other people's post?

edit - okay, i see that little person in post about being blind, and now i see that person in your post right after that. but i don't see it in any posts before that. :shrug: :D

kuulani said:
I know, but, am I supposed to see that person in other people's post?

edit - okay, i see that little person in post about being blind, and now i see that person in your post right after that. but i don't see it in any posts before that. :shrug: :D

*hehe* now I see what you are referring to. I'd imagine those posts were made before the vB3b4 upgrade. My guess is, and I've not looked around here yet to confirm, but any posts made prior to the upgrade (early July, I believe), will not have a karma button. Any post made thereafter should have it. Although that's just a guess and doesn't seem to make too much sense since the board was upgraded prior to July 11th and posts of the same date are karma-image-less in this thread.

:shrug:

fury? ;)

You can't give karma to posts over 7 days old so I assume posts over 7 days old will not have the karma button.

Nixy said:
You can't give karma to posts over 7 days old so I assume posts over 7 days old will not have the karma button.
What she said.

I found people were giving karma to posts 2+ months old and so, no more. :beerbang:

Back