Kerry is Clinton?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Haven't we been here before?

(WASHINGTON, D.C.) Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, today released recently declassified documents showing that Democratic presidential nominee Sen. John Kerry accepted laundered contributions for his 1996 re-election campaign from the Communist Chinese government and that, in exchange, he may have arranged meetings between Chinese aerospace executives and U.S. government officials.

JWdotorg

What will they be given next?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Sen. John Kerry accepted laundered contributions for his 1996 re-election campaign from the Communist Chinese government

You did read that part, correct?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Neither of you understand it's illegal to take money from a foreign government? Neither of you understand that it's especially heinous for a pol to take money from a communist government? Neither of you remember what Clinton did for the Chinese, advancing them 50 years in weapons technology?

Typical Democrat

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
confidence man
n.
A man who swindles his victims by using a confidence game.

[Download or Buy Now]
Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

confidence man

Confidence \Con"fi*dence\, n. [L. confidentia firm trust in, self-confidence: cf. F. confidence.] 1. The act of confiding, trusting, or putting faith in; trust; reliance; belief; -- formerly followed by of, now commonly by in.

Confidence game, any swindling operation in which advantage is taken of the confidence reposed by the victim in the swindler.

Confidence man, a swindler.

To take into one's confidence, to admit to a knowledge of one's feelings, purposes, or affairs.

Syn: Trust; assurance; expectation; hope.

[Free Trial - Merriam-Webster Unabridged.]
Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.

confidence man

n : a swindler who exploits the confidence of his victim [syn: con man, con artist]

Source: WordNet ® 2.0, © 2003 Princeton University

chcr

Too cute for words
Gonz said:
Neither of you understand it's illegal to take money from a foreign government?
You act like legal and illegal have anything at all to do with politics when it's really expedience and plausible deniability. I understand that lots of things are illegal, politicians, OTOH, only seem to understand what they may or may not be able to get away with.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
You act like legal and illegal have anything at all to do with politics

I still EXPECT my pols to play fair. When they don't I do all possible to make damned sure everyone knows.