Kidnapped by K-mart???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ResearchMonkey

You're boring me....
Marky-mark, you are light in my life and OTC just wouldn't be near as enjoyable with out you. You offer ideas an insight that makes me smile..... and remember: I am a moose.

images

Winky

I'm happy Thanks
but I'm unsure of the One's approval?
I'll have to await his decree.

on topic heh

They returned the kid unharmed after being paid the ransom
that says many things about the situation in that country
does it not?

ResearchMonkey

They returned the kid unharmed after being paid the ransom
that says many things about the situation in that country
does it not?

Kidnapping is a growing industry worldwide, another resurgence. Shame so many end chopped up dead or sex-slaves.

Yep, teaching gun control to my kids. Practice makes perfect.

Marky-mark, you are light in my life and OTC just wouldn't be near as enjoyable with out you. You offer ideas an insight that makes me smile..... and remember: I am a moose.

images

More like a fool dude! I believe you like I believe that Fox News is "fair and balanced"!

Let me explain something you must not know....

The truth needs little or no explanation, thus if Fox has to tell us they are "fair and balanced", that in itself is the best indicator that it is anything but fair and balanced. Thus, you just like Fox have a lot less credibility when you try to claim something you aren't....

You are an internet badass tough guy, and we all know how much credibility that holds!

No perhaps I'll go laugh myself to sleep!

:rofl: :rofl2: :rofl3: :rofl4:

*piss2*

:rofl: :rofl2: :rofl3: :rofl4:

:bgtup:

Let me guess; you'll pull up a .177cal BB-gun and yell "freeze or I'll shoot!":gun2:

It's be more than enough to send you home cryin' to yer mama if you weren't packing a little some-somethin' yerself, but who said anything threatening? I just said:

Just try and take something (anything at all) and see what happens....

and

Keep guessin' sparky!

You ass/u/me/d all the rest! I'd probably be just as interested to see what would happen as anybody, being as dangerously mentally unstable as you fear that I am....

Fear it buddy, I know you enjoy that close to wetting your pants feeling! I mean that's pretty central to most conservatives reasoning for being such!

Goodnight, you shall not taunt me again tonight! Sweet nightmares little RM!

Better have you a drinky-poo :drink2: (I haven't drank in longer than drugs, so long I don't remember when....)

ResearchMonkey

It's be more than enough to send you home cryin' to yer mama if you weren't packing a little some-somethin' yerself, but who said anything threatening? I just said:

and

You ass/u/me/d all the rest! I'd probably be just as interested to see what would happen as anybody, being as dangerously mentally unstable as you fear that I am....

Fear it buddy, I know you enjoy that close to wetting your pants feeling! I mean that's pretty central to most conservatives reasoning for being such!

Goodnight, you shall not taunt me again tonight! Sweet nightmares little RM!

Better have you a drinky-poo :drink2: (I haven't drank in longer than drugs, so long I don't remember when....)
letofucktard.jpg

ResearchMonkey

OMG are you slippin' to leave yourself so wide open for that! Been up about 2 weeks now? Pretty pure meth huh?[/COLOR]
mmm mmm mmm triples back mmm mmm mmm
---lololol

Naw. Its Saturday night, were doing a scary-movie-thon tonight. We just watched a movie about bugs in the arctic that got thawed-out due to global warming .....It was OK and the bugs irked all the girls, my wife had to go take a shower to get the 'bugs' off her .... lololol --- fun 'cept the libtard fear-mongering-message of "if you don't believe in global warming we are all doooooooooomed". Next is StarTrek and then another scary movie.

It's fall and scary movies just just make for good family time. OooOOOoh, warm apple cider.... later.

mmm mmm mmm triples back mmm mmm mmm
---lololol

Naw. Its Saturday night, were doing a scary-movie-thon tonight. We just watched a movie about bugs in the arctic that got thawed-out due to global warming .....It was OK and the bugs irked all the girls, my wife had to go take a shower to get the 'bugs' off her .... lololol --- fun 'cept the libtard fear-mongering-message of "if you don't believe in global warming we are all doooooooooomed". Next is StarTrek and then another scary movie.

It's fall and scary movies just just make for good family time. OooOOOoh, warm apple cider.... later.

Well blow me the fuck down! You can talk civilly and sound almost human! It's an art you ought to practice more, it's quite becoming. Have a good night and blessings to the family!

Status
Not open for further replies.