kids on the bus

chatty kathy

:nono: Today they were hyper as all get go ....must be trick or treat candy still.....I drive a school bus and they are off for 3 days....I think I need the break more than them...

tonksy

i remember my bus driver from elementary school...the disturbing thing is that she bears a striking resemblance to the bus driver from south park.... :eek:

Mare

Kat, I know I could never drive a school bus with a bunch of screaming kids.......Karma Karma for you-just for those long, trying days with the kids.... :winkkiss:

Green Stickers

ooo yer prolly not gonna like me too much, but, i was always one of those nasty little shits who gave the bus drivers hell.
you seem nice though, so props..
:D

BeardofPants

tonks said:
i remember my bus driver from elementary school...the disturbing thing is that she bears a striking resemblance to the bus driver from south park.... :eek:

She had a bird in her hair? :D

Oz

Green Stickers said:
ooo yer prolly not gonna like me too much, but, i was always one of those nasty little shits who gave the bus drivers hell.
you seem nice though, so props..
:D

We (me and me school mates) made three different bus companies cancel contracts to transport us to school........and it was only a three mile trip :eh:

AlphaTroll

Hehe, we used to have two schools sharing the bus - one English school and one Afrikaans, so of course war broke out every now & then. I don't know how many times we got in shit for pelting each other & the driver with eggs. And setting the seats on fire. And supergluing the English kids' bags to the floor. And gluing this one particularly ugly bitch's hair to the back of the seat. Gluing thumbtacks to the seats so the English kids had no place to sit. And once or twice we had a proper fist fight, but mostly it was kiddies stuff.

Think about 4 busdrivers eventually had nervous breakdowns. And there were of course the one or two times they point blank refused to open the doors for us :shrug:

Bungi

On the bus for school camp a few years back to kids started a fist fight so the driver stopped the bus and got everyone to make a ring around the two kids a said 'Right, you want to fight, we're not leaving 'till I've seen blood' :lol2: The teachers weren't to happy though :)

chatty kathy

Bungi said:
On the bus for school camp a few years back to kids started a fist fight so the driver stopped the bus and got everyone to make a ring around the two kids a said 'Right, you want to fight, we're not leaving 'till I've seen blood' :lol2: The teachers weren't to happy though :)
The only problem I have is Im so small ....the one time that my students started to fight,,,I picked up the broom and yelled ...thry looked stunned and stopped right away...lol

chatty kathy

Here its dammed if you do and damm if you dont......they tell us to do all in our power to stop them from fighting.....then if you touch rhem....thr parents want to sue you....so if you dont break them up ....they want to sue you for not breaking it up.....so figure that !!!

Oz

chatty kathy said:
Here its dammed if you do and damm if you dont......they tell us to do all in our power to stop them from fighting.....then if you touch rhem....thr parents want to sue you....so if you dont break them up ....they want to sue you for not breaking it up.....so figure that !!!

If we were fighting the bus driver used to throw us off the bus and leave us where we landed :D

freako104

was I the only one with mostly well behaved kids? it was somewhat segregated in the elementary and middle schools tho. the louder more rambunctious kids in the back the quiet ones in the front. HS was different. it was mostly loud kids but none were too bad

tonksy

freako104 said:
was I the only one with mostly well behaved kids? it was somewhat segregated in the elementary and middle schools tho. the louder more rambunctious kids in the back the quiet ones in the front. HS was different. it was mostly loud kids but none were too bad
i always sat in the back of the bus, freako.....when i had to ride the cheese, that is :D

AlphaTroll

Hell no - riding the bus was an adventure! Dunno if riding the driver would have been as much fun :hmm: then again - I never did try...

chatty kathy

freako104 said:
Most Parents think their kids are good ....the only thing is they get busted cus allllll the busses here have cameras.....but the kids just dont seem to care....

Kawaii

You can drive my bus if you want. Everyone are like a frikkin' zombies. Nobody speaks louder than absolutely necessary. If you happen to come to Sweden, drop me a PM and i'll check if the bus company needs any drivers.:brow: