Kill whitey

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
...or at least exclude him. More proof that racism only works in one direction.

Hope y'all are satisfied with what you've created.

A California man explicitly denied entry to a national conference of social workers because of the color of his skin is not finding many people to champion his cause of discrimination, according to the Bakersfield Californian.

Brian Parnell has complained to the IRS and the federal Department of Health and Human Services after he was turned away from a meeting of the National Association of Black Social Workers in New Orleans. Members of the group told him, after he flew across the country, that white folks were not allowed to attend the meeting.

But no one seems to care, he said, and he remains frustrated about his "inability to do anything about what was an obvious instance of racism." He wonders why an organization created to combat racism feels "justified in exercising racism themselves."

Not in the least. By golly...he shouldn't even have been allowed on the flight to go to the meeting. :grumpy: The sheer unmitigated gall of some people is beyond me. Imeanreally...I don't go to Klan meetings, do I? ;)

Gato_Solo said:
Imeanreally...I don't go to Klan meetings, do I? ;)

Nothing stopping you. I've heard of black Klan members before believe it or not. (They might have been in the Alameda County chapter though, come to think...)

Black Klan members

now that's a real improvement!

Kinda like Black Republicans

Hell Yeah!

we are all white meat under the skin

or is that "we are all pink on the inside"?

lets cut grotto open to find out?

Did you know...

there are only 16 White American's playing in the NBA?

I think the Klan or somebody should file a class action lawsuit!

The only way he is gonna get anywhere with his claim unfortunately is if he puts himself in a position for a black man to call HIM racist for the same reasons he is calling this group racist...cause then something will be done about the black man's claim and the white guy can be like "The same thing happened to me!"...it's sick really...there is an east indian girl who goes to my school and is friends with a friend of mine (my friend is Turkish) and this East Indian girl walks around saying how much she HATES white people and etc etc etc, but if I walked around saying that about east indian people I'd be in shit so fast it wouldn't be funny...there is a very clear campus policy on it but apparently it doesn't apply to her.

Hell, I hate white people. Stupid crackers. That doesn't mean that we can't hate all people, equally.

Gonz said:
Hell, I hate white people. Stupid crackers. That doesn't mean that we can't hate all people, equally.

My issue is that white people seem to not be allowed to hate...we must love everyone...*rolls eyes*

We're allowed to hate, we're just not allowed to discuss our feelings for fear of upsetting (or belittling) those we hate. Wait a minute, isn't that kind of the idea?

Gonz said:
We're allowed to hate, we're just not allowed to discuss our feelings for fear of upsetting (or belittling) those we hate. Wait a minute, isn't that kind of the idea?

Duh :p

I don't hate people for their skin color. There are so many good reasons to hate people on an individual basis. :D

chcr said:
I don't hate people for their skin color. There are so many good reasons to hate people on an individual basis. :D

Well...that still makes you intolerant. :p chcr is intolerant of the mentally inept! Let us all shun him, and his vile plot to minimize the effects upon society at large of his hatred towards those who will not think things through before talking or acting...:lol2:

Gato_Solo said:
Well...that still makes you intolerant. :p chcr is intolerant of the mentally inept! Let us all shun him, and his vile plot to minimize the effects upon society at large of his hatred towards those who will not think things through before talking or acting...:lol2:

That sounds like hate speech.

Back